Green 60mm gauges..

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Any ideas lads. I know genomes are green 60mm but can't find any others. Most are 52mm.
Thus is the only brand I can find. Don't want digital or anything...
Purely just for cosmetics. If budget allows in the future, I will stretch to genomes or something but...in the mean time, I'd be happy enough with anything that's close enough

anyone know anything about these..
Savage Performance based in NZ

NightGreen_380473f1-8982-49e3-86ff-6ea851b9f8d4_1024x1024.jpg

It's literally for aesthetic purposes. No man keeps that close an eye on gauges if you ask me. If your driving hard enough that you have to keep an eye on em, you shouldn't have time to take eyes off the road lol

Hardly look at them on the road only on the motorway on long journeys but on track you can glance over quite regularly to be fair.

I couldn’t get the green either so got a defi din unit with white illumination as that was neutral enough, oil pressure , oil temp and coolant temp , great little unit

Other option is take them out and standard centre console

I wonder is it a big job to change colour of speedo to widetrack Amber...then get defi gauges to suit

Hmmm.. I'll look into that, might be an option. I know tis a bit stubborn of me but I just want everything the same colour haha
At the minute,
speedo is green
Boost gauge white
Water temp red
Oil pressure and temperature is blue
And radio is blue
🤣🤣
Fuckin thing is like a rainbow at night haha

The white and green aren’t too bad
Had the exact same in the WRX. White gauges, green dials. Just want it to look uniform now more so than anything. Will look into getting either a widetrack cluster, or changing bulbs in my non widetrack cluster to Amber and going from there then
I'll weigh up options
I'd love genomes...but the fuckin price. 1500 odd quid for 3...and it's 4 i want lol

You could get the early Defis, with a white face that light up green, really nice gauges, but really suited the classic because of white face more so than Newage

Attachments

• IMG_2435.jpeg
    IMG_2435.jpeg
    411.4 KB · Views: 8
Didn't even know they existed dude.
I've a few options here now, I'll do a bit of digging and see. Have you a photo of those at night by any chance?

Was in the wagon when I bought it looks to be a replica but it's simple and nice when light up

Attachments

• 20230904_141807.jpg
    20230904_141807.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
Back