Great pics of the new STI at Fuji Speedway being tested

ur right they r great pics

but i'm still not likin it, think the more u c it in the flesh the nicer it will bcum

If it had unequal headers I would be tempted to buy a used one a few years. They are good pictures.

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=4123.msg43064#msg43064 date=1193431349]
I really thinks its the dogs testicals[/quote]

A load of B0110X more like, it looks fat & squat with a big backside, rather like a Sumo wrestler hunkering down - not a flattering comparison!    :noway:

sumo.jpg

Sorreee! :(

I thinks its nice. I might be tempted in about 5 years to buy one. Maybe 10 when they are really cheap!

I like it but it looks a bit like a focus RS. especially in red

Not sure whether this is good or bad...but it is growing on me...looks ok as an sti but the bog standard one is fairly dodgy...think the lites on the back need lookin at though... :shock:

I'd just put A nice set of tubular un-equal headers on! Even if it meant loosing a few horseys!
Don't you get more bottom end torque with un-equal headers?
Dan

Dan you get more torque across the rev range with the equal length headers but loose the scooby rumble in the jungle.

BTW Scruff told me you fitted Porsche brakes to your Forrester STI. Do they come with eye ball springs :smokin:

Frawls

No eye ball springs!  Just exrta brackets for the wind screen so it doesn't fall out under heavy braking! :lol: :lol:
Seriously though, they are great! I'm delighted with them!
I'm a big believer in making sure a car handles and stops before squeezing more horsies under the bonnet!
So roll on 1st december :dance:  TD05 20g, fuel pump, big injectors, APS induction kit and remap to suit E5 + NF "STI Tuning" :clap:
I cant wait!!! :D
I'm also learning the skill of left foot braking to get the most out of her on track!
Dan

Its not that bad now really. Hands up everyone that said the same about the new age imprezas? I thoght they were shite looking but they've grown on me now. The new WRX XTi will grow on yez all I'm telling yez

[quote author=kbox link=topic=4123.msg45516#msg45516 date=1194979632]
The new WRX XTi will grow on yez all I'm telling yez
[/quote]

Maybe if it wins the WRC?  :dunno:

It's going down the right road for WRC success! Shorter and wider with shorter overhangs! I recon it will clean up!! :headbanger:
Terrible shame about the equal length headers! :cry:
Dan

but when you here it testing it still sounds like a scooby, even in the review they say it still clearly sounds like a boxer scooby, but just a little less growl.

Back