Gran turismo 5

I think that explains: from www.ps3.com

In the UK and Ireland, a Value Pack consisting of a 60GB PS3 with extensive backwards compatibility and two first party titles will be on sale at a price of €499 (£349). Remaining on sale while stocks last, the 60GB model represents outstanding value for the keen gamer wishing to upgrade to the High Definition capabilities of PS3. Once stocks are exhausted the new 40GB model will be the only one available in the SCEE territories.

not much dif anyway like, 20g space and memory card slots is only dif

[quote author=scooby wrx link=topic=6248.msg72353#msg72353 date=1206634030]
not much dif anyway like, 20g space and memory card slots is only dif
[/quote]

And backwards compatibility?
And wireless controllers as standard?

what? ya get wireless controllers with 40g one aswell and wireless internet connection aswell.

PS2 games compatibility
No backward compatibility with PS2 games for the 40GB PS3. Sony said something about saving money here by not paying for emulation licences.

Controller Vibration
Still no controller vibration for the 40GB console. Sony were complaining that the vibration on the DualShock 2 would interfere with the motion sensor, but this might have something to do with a lawsuit that Sony was fighting for copyright infringement.

USB Ports
Two USB ports vs the 60GB console's four USB ports.

Flash Memory Card Slots
The 40GB Console has no multi memory card port for SD cards etc.

i have both of them and if i had to pick itd be the 60g,
i dont no all the ins and outs of the 2 of them, cant figure out the ethernet on them,
but you can load up music and pics on the 60g and the fact that you can play the ps1+2 on it does it for me.

who wants all them usb ports n all and memory card slots on it anyway like if i want all that il just go to my pc right beside my ps3 and why would you buy a ps3 and play ps2 games on it for? you can buy vibrating controllers for the 40g and they work i should no i have 1 :thumbsup:

Just got it bought from online ps store - game looks class.. loads of great cars!
didn't have so much fun in ages ;)

next on shopping list - hd tv :)

get a samsung hd tv and an hd lead, get a lead thats about 40+ pounds and ul see amazing results :thumbsup:

Had a delivery during the week, i was bringing the boxes of samples in and the girl said she was checking them. Shes opens the boxes and there was 18 ps3 with Gt5 prolog :shock: a pity they didnt fall off the back of the truck :lol: :lol:

nice 1 i woulda been very tempted ther if i seen all them in boxes :p

Just bought the game 40 euro on ps3 you cant go wrong brill game

[ :Dquote author=scooby wrx link=topic=6248.msg73180#msg73180 date=1206883988]
nice 1 i woulda been very tempted ther if i seen all them in boxes :p
[/quote]

Haha well i have the Ps3 anyway could do with the game tho, family business too so absolutly no thieving .

yea same i hav the ps3 but dnt hav the game want the full version tho when its out. i no mate no point gettin into trouble over a ps3 game :lol:

when its gran turismo 5 its defo worth getting in trouble over! :lol:

[quote author=scooby wrx link=topic=6248.msg73202#msg73202 date=1206888148]
yea same i have the ps3 but dnt have the game want the full version tho when its out. i no mate no point gettin into trouble over a ps3 game :lol:
[/quote][quote author=Norris! link=topic=6248.msg73203#msg73203 date=1206888293]
when its gran turismo 5 its defo worth getting in trouble over! :lol:
[/quote]

Hmmm then again :lol: :lol:

Back