Gotta hurt!!!

i think she when'nt in half pissed, as your dont fall asleep when your gettin tattoo.

Agreed, Now i dont have a tattoo, but i cant imagine that 3 small tattoo's would take longer than 20mins, and with needles sticken into you, probally not the most relaxing thing???
Strange!!!

if you think how long it takes to draw 3 stars yourself, thats how long it would take a tattoo artist to do it in ink

i have 7 tattoos and there is no way u could fall asleep,especially when ur face is being tattoed........
i think when daddy found out an went on a mad one she decided to come up with that lame excuse

Really that quick, i was there when my mate got a tribal tatoo, now it was fairly big and allot of filling in, so probally take longer, but couldn't imagine been able fall asleep.

How the hell do you fall asleep getting your face tattooed!!!!!!

She must have been out of her head on something.

And she wants to undergo laser treatment? She will have scares instead of stars then. Im thinking lesser of two evils with that one.

theres no way she fell asleep while getting that done....i have four tattoos and they hurt like hell when i was getting um done and she says she fell asleep while getting her face tattooed :cuckoo: off her head that one is

Ha Ha :doh: No fu*king way she fell asleep
Great what a bit of MDMA and a tattoo shop will turn up.

Back