Good sat Nav

Re: God sat Nav

not sure what sat nav god uses :lol:

sony nav-u. i have one and its very good, only problem is the lack of roads, because ive never updated mine ;)

Re: God sat Nav

lol. I either type too fast or can't spell.. can you update the garmin ones

ye ya can... I've the nuvi 300 and its great... its bout a year old now ,I'd say theres a few newer versions out now..

stay with the garmin nuvi 300 range. theres a few different ones to choose from, had one for a year and it never failed. bought a nuvi 600 yoke der and its not as good :dunno: Wathch out if your buying them from halfords or anything, make sure u ask about the warranty. good company is www.mysatnav.ie free delivery and 1 year guarantee, huge range of products to choose from!! :thumbsup:

Garmin nuvi360 is what i have. Its good but loves puttin me down dirty backroads!! I'm sure there's a setting to change this but can't be arsed

darkshadow ur sat nav told u to do a u-turn on the motorway lol even though u were going the right way the sat nav just wanted u to go a longer way :lol: :lol:

yeah it didn't like you and it was nothing to do with the program i downloaded into it  :twofinger:

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=4452.msg47309#msg47309 date=1196374096]
Garmin nuvi360 is what i have. Its good but loves puttin me down dirty backroads!! I'm sure there's a setting to change this but can't be arsed
[/quote]

Go to route Settings

You Will have 2 options:

Shortest Distance/Faster Time

Faster Time should keep you pff the dirt tracks in most cases!

can the garmin and the tom tom be updated with new maps or do you have to buy
the updates

the cheaper versions come with a USB cable to download settings from the net any other one is updated from the satelites but if u ever get into a police chase (after robbing the brinks van :smokin:) always turn ur sat nav off i heard they can also be used as a tracking device (not sure if it's true though) :thumbsup:

[quote author=flames link=topic=4452.msg48109#msg48109 date=1196964131]
the cheaper versions come with a USB cable to download settings from the net any other one is updated from the satelites but if u ever get into a police chase (after robbing the brinks van :smokin:) always turn your sat nav off i heard they can also be used as a tracking device (not sure if it's true though) :thumbsup:
[/quote]

lol.. I won't ask how you come to know that

Back