God dam Evo Fans

i played with the idea of getting an evo at one point but as soon as i sat inside a scooby and drove it that was it i was hooked i had to get one

but there is a fair bit of rivalry from the evo guys one of my mates has one and he enjoys trying to take the pi55

[quote author=funnyclub link=topic=3629.msg36582#msg36582 date=1189670261]
Well guys I can talk from experience as I have come from a Evo VII to a 06 Spec-c v-limited [/quote]

Got Sense eh!!

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=3629.msg36547#msg36547 date=1189636594]
Was sitting in my car at japfest and had the window down when these to fu?!ers wearing mitsubishi jackets walked by our cars. one of them says to the other that he's never seen so many piles of s#it parked in one place. dirty eejits. I fought the urge to get out and weld there faces to an evo so they could really see a pile of s#it!!

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:
[/quote]

Was talking to the Brother about this thread! He was saying that it was himself and a friend of his that said that! Everyone that has meet Keith will know that he always says stuff like that and he's delighted that he got so much attention! We'll just have to let him see our appreciation the next time we go Paint Balling! :shoot: :lol: :subaru:

Civil Wars have been fought over less, and families divided too!  :roll:

Back