God dam Evo Fans

briancollins

Octane Boostaholics
Was sitting in my car at japfest and had the window down when these to fu?!ers wearing mitsubishi jackets walked by our cars. one of them says to the other that he's never seen so many piles of s#it parked in one place. dirty eejits. I fought the urge to get out and weld there faces to an evo so they could really see a pile of s#it!!

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

the problem with Evo owners is that once they buy one they go through the 'phases of Evo ownership', theres only one phase, Denial. "nope . . . . i was better off buying the Evo . . . nope, a Scooby would never be as good as this . . . nope, way better than a Scooby . . . ."

@ Eric, how do you and your brother solve your Mitsi/Scooby arguments :lol:

:ponder: Not backing up the Evos but arent we the same.Sure didnt everyones face light up when they saw there was only like 15 Evos there.
It was funny though.Everyone giggling passing on the word what a poor turnout they had.
But anyway,Scoobys are better then Evos,so im gonna shut up now! :subaru:

Don't get worked up or they've won, just pity them in their ignorance ...  :lol:

[move]:subaru:[/move]

be careful they could have spy's online here!

haha but in fairness, for a Subaru owners club website, we rarely bad mouth Evo's and Mitsi's, i under stand quite a lot of Scooby bashing goes on over at IMOC

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=3629.msg36568#msg36568 date=1189642182]
i under stand quite a lot of Scooby bashing goes on over at IMOC
[/quote]

Insecurity! :roll:

Hello Lads,

We got to remember that we (both evo & Scooby owners) are all car fans  :thumbsup:

My thoughts are each to their own  :thumbsup:

BUT I know driving a Scooby puts a smile on my face every time  :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

Yeah have to agree with Mick on this one, we're all car fans - but Subaru all the way for me too.

You gotta remember that the Mitsu Owners Club that were present on the day were made up mostly of Evo 7 onwards so they were more likely referring to the age of some of our cars rather than anything else (scoobies last longer :subaru:)

At the end of the day I have never seen so many scoobies, so well polished & it was a credit to all of ya.

Well guys I can talk from experience as I have come from a Evo VII to a 06 Spec-c v-limited and I have to say I love both cars but they both have their good and bad points.
The Irish evo scene is not as well organised as the Irish scooby scene but the MLR is a great website for gathering information, and thats one thing i think the scooby sites lack.
However the evo sites are very compeditive and bitchy.
Now getting back to the cars my evo was very fast and raw but the spec-c is a so much better everyday car and on back roads its just great feels very planted. I have been driving the scooby like a baby as it hasnt been mapped yet so I cant compare all out performance yet but its a lovely car and I dont regret my move.

I think most car lovers which ever model you have will like the other model if they are really into their cars.

im not going to deny i dont like Evo because i do! :D ive been liking Evo's longer than Scooby's because from the earliest i can remember getting into cars through rallying, and i was a big Tommi Makinen fan :thumbsup: but then the Subaru took the Mitsi's place indefinitely

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=3629.msg36563#msg36563 date=1189638606]
the problem with Evo owners is that once they buy one they go through the 'phases of Evo ownership', theres only one phase, Denial. "nope . . . . i was better off buying the Evo . . . nope, a Scooby would never be as good as this . . . nope, way better than a Scooby . . . ."

@ Eric, how do you and your brother solve your Mitsi/Scooby arguments :lol:
[/quote]

We just agree to disagree! I know that I'll never own an Evo and He'll never own an Impreza that's just the way it is! He'll admit himself that they cost alot more to run then any impreza in the history four wheel drive cars but he puts up with it because he gets the same felling I get when I get into or out off the car! Sitting in traffic or Flat out at the speed Limit! :D

It's in your make up! God either stamps you with one or the Other at Birth! I can remember when I saw my first ever impreza! It was like finding a peace of you!

It's the same for them! As mad as it sound that anyone would love them cars! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbsup: :subaru:

Back