go wan outta that !!!!

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
so there i was last nite , up in the big smoke [ dub] on way home cruisin :smokin: along the quays as you do , drove by a certain petrol station [ no names, but if yer from up there , ul know who im talkin bout] and noticed how much unleaded was and subsequently nearly had heart failure. :shock: :eek:mg: :shock: the mad bsatrad wanted , wait for it 1. 79 a litre , :shock: i know he has a hot spot but is that not illegal, :evil: for every 3 litres at home , you d only get 2 of him roughly, :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

note to every one ; fill up b4 hittin the city and dont give this cnut a penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :angry: :angry:

is this the dearest round or can anyone match it ???

yep his prices have always been that high since as long as i remember. smart lad, people have to fill up there if its an emergency

Feck that. I'd sooner get a bus to a garage and get a 5litre can filled and get a bus back. Then I could go to a real down to earth garage and fill up and it would still cost less than what he is charging

As Wetpatch said always full of english cars just off the ferry always in the papers and radio you think statoil would get on to him :angry:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=4417.msg46876#msg46876 date=1195928576]
@ wetpatch..that avatar is seriously headwrecking
[/quote]

but i bet you watched it to the end :lol:

People Pay it! I wouldn't but people do! Theres always cars filling up!

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=4417.msg46876#msg46876 date=1195928576]
@ wetpatch..that avatar is seriously headwrecking
[/quote]

I know, i cant seem to resize it lol

Supposedly some garda / fire stations and ambulances have a contract with this place to fill up, needless to say at the tax payers expense :twofinger: ...........
Unreal, talk about milking it :ponder:

he said while interviewed that he has to charge that amount due to rent and he's one the last city centre garages left...

its all well and good putting him in the paper every 2 weeks or so but thats about it no one outside of the city centre knows about him until its too late and we all know the government wont do anything because its more money and tax for them its a win/win situation for him and there's nothing the ordinary man can do about it

whats the big fuss...just dont use it? theres no law governing what he can sell it for..its about location..in temple bar its 5.50 for a pint in some places probably about 4..20 in your local

Back