GnR

[quote author=Pete link=topic=26241.msg308240#msg308240 date=1283431225]
No refund, what a shower of fooks MCD are
Feel sorry for people paid for this shiiiiiite
[/quote]

What a load of bo77ox... paying top dollar for a good show and you get that crap!

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=26241.msg308249#msg308249 date=1283432281]
[quote author=Pete link=topic=26241.msg308240#msg308240 date=1283431225]
No refund, what a shower of fooks MCD are
Feel sorry for people paid for this shiiiiiite
[/quote]

What a load of bo77ox... paying top dollar for a good show and you get that crap!
[/quote]

Who was naive enough to think that clown could ever pull off a good gig again? they haven't performed a decent gig since appetite...he's only there making money for more banger and plastic surgery, fcuker has no interest in his fans or music in general. No sympathy, people go out to watch these "supergroups" and wouldn't fork out 10 quid on a Saturday night to support a local act in Whelans or whatever...the music industry is dying on its ar%e because of it...paying 100 euros to watch bands who haven't laid down a good track in...and forking out 20 euro to buy a best of cd when they already won every other piece of carp the band has already put out..how much where tickets to watch these ar$eholes?
I remember Barbers Streisand charging 500 euro for a ticket!! people are idiots!!

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=26241.msg308208#msg308208 date=1283420003]
Went to see Eric Clapton in the O2 last year and nobody threw bottles. Is it just certain bands or individuals people target?
[/quote]

:whistle:'....Would know my name if ... I threw a bottle at you?...' :whistle:

I was going to buy tickets for the show!!!!!
Glad i didnt bother my ass now, GnR are done..... Ya want to see a good show? Go see Slash in his new crew.....
Axel Rose should be ashamed of himself for what he has done to the name of the Band....

The band is gone a long time now....
He is renowned for being a pri*k and was always just a bitch!!!

MCD are not to blame...... MCD booked them in good faith the same way they do with all other bands......
MCD made good on their obligations (from a legal standing) however people have a right to be very very annoyed about what happened and to request compensation......

If you think you have a case for compensation write a letter to MCD directly!!

Back