Girlfriend looking for car

Had a look a few up north was on my own, Nothin that stood out too me anyway. she is thinking of a few different cars at the minute, I'm nearly goin to try to get her too get a Tdi just for fuel econmy. I'm lookin back over the fabia's as she saw a lovely one today and also the new ibiza,. I don't really like them though. leon is a nice car, if you know a price at all i'll ask her. i'd prefer too give business too a lad of the site as i know some lads need the help. Will keep everyone informed. Thanks brian. :thumbsup:

My mate only decided he was selling yesterday, found an 08 car that is unreal value for money so he's looking to offload his car fairly quickly at a good bit below average price. He hasn't even taken pics yet but as soon as he does I'll stick them up here. Sure have a look at the pics when I post them & see what you & herself think.

Will do brian, I'll print it off when ya do, and show her. Thanks for letting me know and for the help. :thumbsup:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=11946.msg144297#msg144297 date=1231956002]
Go up North :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Have to say better value down here for cars with higher emissions due to vrt now classed at the highest rate for sports cars (impreza etc.)
and up north for diesels as vrt on them is much lower
there are some great deals down here
garages down here are willing to come down on price and for warranty issues it is easier to buy somewhere close to where you live
Garages down here are really quiet so they will sell a car just to offload it these days
really a buyers market
these days cash is king
as for mini or a3
tough call
both have a good image
a3 is a better car
mini is a better car for women they just love them
both have good resale as long as they are in the right colour and spec
if they are wrong spec and colour you good take a thump on them
my money would be on a mini cooper in black with good spec but without paying crazy money for extra bits and bobs
leather and nice wheels should keep residuals high , xenons are nice but unrecoupable
dealer service crucial
a3 a good car but the newer ones just didnt really take of like original model
i really like them but just think mini will sell beter
only thing against mini is there will be a lot of others for sale when you are selling yours
but again the right one will always sell
as long as it is priced right
Hope she finds what she is looking for
:thumbsup:

Still aint found anythin yet, Still lookin but with no rush it makes things allot easier too find the righ car, had one but it slipped through our fingers as we weren't around too view it on time due too a wedding.
Thanks eric will defo show her and see what she thinks,

Nice info nicealloys, and thank you both. :thumbsup:

dont know weather my wifes 06 chevrolet kalos interests you on 39k kilometers,f/s/h all elec windoes/mirrors a/b/s c/l alarm c/d player 1.2cc 3dr hatch..baby on the way so gettin a 4door...let it go for 5k 087 8482844

my woman has an 05 golf,black nice car. 1.9tdi. its 8,500e, mite be a bit rich for ya but its still cheap at that..

Thanks for yor reply wayne but dont think that is one she'd be interested in, thatnks for the mail though.

Caff any pics of the car, Milage,last service,3door 5 door etc.........

wil try get pic up. its 5 door hatch.very clean. its standard golf but drives like a new car. it has 65 k miles. last fully serviced by garage in dublin around 5k miles ago including timing belt. has cd player an electrics de usual. but perfect car for a woman cause they dont give trouble and dont loose their value lik other cars. it is unreal on fuel economy aswell..

What about Nct, Cause i know for a fact that she wont buy a car without one. I'm very interested anyway, but she has 7500 so wanna see if she can stretch the last of it.

Also would you be open too any test being done on car, as in the AA comin out too check over the car if she decides too go ahead, now i'm not goin too get your hopes up, just wanna know if your ok with all that.

Back