Gibson Les Paul - 2010 Heritage Cherry Sunburst *** SOLD ***

JAMIE-TYPERV6

Octane Boostaholics
Not sure if any one would have an interest in this... but worth a shot!!

I'm gutted to have to sell this but needs must.. I bought this in August 2011 from Walton’s in Georges St. for 1869.00 euros. I spent months trying to find the right one as I was never happy with the top, finish or tone of most of the ones I looked at... eventually I came across the stunning example.

Those of you that know Les Pauls will know that the Traditional are great examples of the classic Les Paul design... but without the chambered body of the Standards... which I hate the tone of and are more expensive. The Traditional has strategically drilled weight relieve holes in to lower the weight but retain that classic tone.

Les Paul Traditional spec...

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Les-Paul-Traditional/Body.aspx

I then spent another 150-200 euros lightly modding it with some tasty 1950's period features such as Gibson Custom Shop 50's Top Hat control knobs, Nickel 50's knob pointers, Faber Nickel Aluminium Tail piece and Locking kit for improved tone...

http://www.tokaiguitar.de/produktdetail.php?id=15

And Faber Nickel ABR conversion bridge (I hate the look of Nashville Bridges),

http://www.tokaiguitar.de/produktdetail.php?id=18

Gibson Plastic Jack Plate, Gibson Custom Shop 50's aged switch tip. I also had the Pick-up covers removed for a cleaner and raspier tone... I also love the look of exposed pick-ups.

I have all the original parts which will be supplied as part of the sale or if you would rather I convert the guitar back to standard and I'll keep the modified parts.

This guitar is mint... as new... with no scrapes, marks or dings and NEVER GIGGED!! It has the most stunning quarter sawn, medium figured top that looks different from every angle and is finished in the most stunning... and in my opinion the only colour to have one in... Heritage Cherry Sunburst. The body is a solid mahogany... unlike a lot of Gibson’s which can be inferior two piece bodies... and has an incredible 50's style asymmetrical neck. Words can't describe how lovely it is... it needs to be played!!!

I'm genuinely gutted to have to sell this but I just can't afford to hang onto it with a new guitar on the way... and with a few too many hanging on the walls at home. :icon_rolleyes: 2nd hand Traditionals in this condition are minimum 1600.00 in standard form. So I want 1700.00 OVNO with all the mods... or 1590.00 without the mods and in standard form.

Needs to be seen/played!! :icon_headbang:

Re: Gibson Les Paul - 2010 Heritage Cherry Sunburst

man that's a beaut... would love that.. sadly would need a lotto win to justify it

Cheers Gerry... Sad to be selling it... But no choice! :(

That's savage! if i could afford it i'd have it in a heartbeat!
hope you find a good home for it!

You spent €1869 in August that could have have been spent on the car :snooty: .. :iamwithstupid:

:icon_grin:

These are my other expensive love Robbie. Problem was with the little fellas arrival I wasn't working on the car at all... And you know what they say... Idle hands... :icon_rolleyes:

This is only one of eight at the minute :whistle:

Nothing Keith... I've a new guitar on order!! :)

I tend to try and separate my two loves... Never sell one for the other. :p

Back