Genuine WRX STi

sounds very cheap to me!!!!
cant see a main dealer advertising a car thats not what its supposed to be!!!!
:ponder2: :ponder2:

sti clocks but i'd be looking for damage!!!!

could be straight cash deal. no trades. haven't contacted dealer, just thinking out loud!!

So whos making the phone call?

Deffo too cheap, I'd imagine 41k if genuine from main dealer.

cant remember exactly but i was interested in one with a 07 lh reg last year but when i rang bout it,it was supposed to be in drogheda but was told that i had to go to monaghan town to see it !!!!
probably not the same car but thought something was a miss so i decided to keep what i have!!!!
worth a phonecall though!!!
:tongue: :tongue:

rang them up to ask about it. they said he would get one of the sales guys to call me back. left my mobile at home! duh.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=14009.msg173410#msg173410 date=1238508263]
Its hardly the finance one that needed new gearbox etc last yr that Eric knew of?
[/quote]

think that was a dublin reg was it not ???
:ponder2: :ponder2:

Was talkin to one of the sales guys there.
The car is a repo. their selling it on behalf of a finance company.
The car had damage done to one of the side pillars ( had been on its side at some stage).
It still has all its original panels but would obviously have been re-sprayed.
Thats why car is been sold at that price. Didn't seem interested in trade in's.
Can't remember the sales guy's name but fair play to him for been so honest :clap:
Pity though nice car for that kind of money.

ya I think that car was the same one a few lads looked at last year.. it had been hit alright

I put a few lads onto this last year.

Very cheap car.

Has been on it's left side. hey are not hidding this fact.

Got a new clutch and the Cat was stuffed on it then. She needed an engine mount to but I'm told all this has been sorted now.

She is a great car for the money if you don't mind damaged repaired.

Needed a new exchaust and a few bushins to, but I beleave they are selling it with a warranty so get someone like ciaran RS RA who has already had a look at this car for another member to make a list and get everything sorted under warrenty strate away if your looking at it.

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=14009.msg173532#msg173532 date=1238533048]
I put a few lads onto this last year.

Very cheap car.

Has been on it's left side. hey are not hidding this fact.

Got a new clutch and the Cat was stuffed on it then. She needed an engine mount to but I'm told all this has been sorted now.

She is a great car for the money if you don't mind damaged repaired.

Needed a new exchaust and a few bushins to, but I beleave they are selling it with a warranty so get someone like ciaran RS RA who has already had a look at this car for another member to make a list and get everything sorted under warrenty strate away if your looking at it.
[/quote]

god i don't know thats a long list of things wrong with it an it had only that small of mileage...panal damage is one thing.. it has the makings of a car that could brake your heart while you had it even with a warrenty.. it should be still under Subaru warrenty though so that should help the cause. 3 year warrenty with them

Back