Genuine V5 STI Spoiler*****Final Price-Drop*****

I've always sold my spoilers on Scooby Ireland. The go mad for originals. Sterling is strong to so it works out cheaper for them to buy from us. Give it a go there man. :thumbsup:

Hi Eric

Just to contradict you there, (1:0.87) the sterling is very weak at the minute compared to the euro so the pound is not worth as much as it was against the euro - Present exchange rates wont do your sale any good up north mate.

Rgds

Paddy

Not sure of the colour code as i bought it to put it on my car but didn't in the end. It's that dark grey colour. Someone may be able to come on and tell you the exact colour code though.

Eric cheers for the heads up. Signed up with Scoobyireland a while ago but never able to post on it as it says i haven't enough priviliges to do so. :dontknow:

Not sure but i'd say courier would be at least 40-50 euro or more :dontknow: Could maybe try and arrange to meet you half way or something some day that suited.

In Sligo town itself. Just beside the hospital. Few of lads from site have been there before getting stuff off me.

[quote author=scoobyride link=topic=26098.msg323029#msg323029 date=1289827094]
myhermes.co.uk will be able to post this for this than £10 provided its not over 10kg!
[/quote]

Not much use when in Ireland, are they not just a UK company??????

Back