GC8 WRX Impreza.

Thanks a million lads.

I have heard of both the power guys. I don't mind making the long trip at all if it's for the benefit of the car really. Would ideally like someone in Ireland as it makes more sense if something went wrong or went on to make bigger power.

The previous owner didn't have the car for long at all. What was the guy you know like John? He gave a list of the spec saying it was forged but I'm not taking anyone word and no actual proof
What was the spec list.

Could as min inspect via borescope to see what the pistons are. Type heads etc. And take it from there.

Our Next Map date is this Tuesday. 48hrs time.

Nice looking car.....
Bit of an unusual mix and match of generations on it, it has the old type front bumper, grill, and bonnet looks to be v2 it's hard to see in pic but I'm fairly sure it's V2.....rear bumper is v1-v2 aswell..
It's like someone wanted to make it look like a V2.. But then it has a v5/6 spoiler.. Hmmmm

I kinda like the way it look tho lol.
I would like to get a full kit from either version. I was thinking of putting it clean looking or going all mad with an aggressive approach kinda like a road/time attack car approach if that makes sense.

Where about a are you Dave?

So I'm at a crossroads with this. I have two ideas. One where I restore the car to it's former glory as in correct bumpers V5 or V6 not sure which version any help on that would be gratefully appreciated. Then respray it in a new colour. Kind of bored of the black and the last three cars I have had were black. I was thinking maybe red, white or yellow. The wheels I have for the car are Desmond regamasters in the satin black.
My other idea is to go completely against the grain and make a mad looking widearch Impreza and in either the colours above. I have seen so many clean scoobys on this site and some rare ones at that. So that's why I was thinking of doing something a little different and make a wide arch 4dr. The reason I was thinking of going mad is because it isn't a limited edition or anything.
Sorry for the rambling on ha but what would people like to see. Any comments are welcome good or bad lol.

I wouldn't be a fan of putting wide arches on it having to chop up the car to fit them

If it were me go oem I know what your saying bout it not being limited run car but it's a nice classic all the same and there getting very rare as is.

If you get me

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm not into the whole stupid bolt on arches over the wheel I'm on about the full wide arch. Like this but keep it 4dr

Attachments

• IMG_20160830_214612.png
    IMG_20160830_214612.png
    1 MB · Views: 51
Back