Gauging Interest for Trackday in summer months ?

BazGF8

OG Wagan
ISDC Club Member
Well lads,

After the recent track day, which was the smoothest and most relaxed day so far in the past 4 years ,apart from the obvious mishaps and causalities we cant dwell on those , overall went well , I have had a lot of lads onto me asking when is the next one . I have a busy few months ahead of me as my brothers first child's christening + getting married, stags etc but if there is enough interest I will organise another one for maybe June,July or August......

What are your thoughts on this, I don't want it to interfere with any club events ?

civic cop-pilot was already on to me to find out !when are we back out ?" , but think i may put preference to my bug and isdc trackday ,as missed it last year . there is deffo the want there ,so if feesable we'll be there :thumbsup:

No bother lads , Dec will write off july there so the ka be itching to get out !

More than likely do the next one as car wasn't ready for earlier track day, let us know the date whenever you get it finalised please, and al put in for planning permission at work if it's on a work day

[quote author=BazGF8 link=topic=41066.msg469931#msg469931 date=1394467754]
No bother lads , Dec will write off july there so the ka be itching to get out !
[/quote]
cheers baz I was goin to do otd 19 in may but if your having one in june ill wait and get everything sorted on the ka for june with the brakes, tyres, cage,exhaust etc .

Ok no bother well ill aim for a date in June , ill chat to Mondello and see what dates are available

Yes no problem sure this is my track car most of the time .....

uta5yvy9.jpg

Back