Gardai everywhere.

Scruff

Petrolheads
Driving around Finglas, Ballyfun, Whitehall and Santry at about 4.30 today and nearly every second car was a cop car with blue and twos blaring. Twice I saw plain clothes Garda jump out of their car mid traffic and approaching White transit vans and opening the back doors. Must have been another tiger kidnap or something like that going on.

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=20868.msg253822#msg253822 date=1264783157]
million euro worth of diamonds robbed from a guy in ballymun hotel

[/quote] first place I'd book into too :wall:

There everywere, i work beside cabra, goin for lunch at the new appartments on the canal there, just cruising, the dirt passed by me and then all a sudden there on top of my exhaust, giv me a tug, and i get all the usual were ye goin wat ye doin :icon_blahblah:, well im in overalls and hi-viz so im not goin to a black tie dinner, so after the informals i get the okay gud luck, but there everywere i live beside that hotel so looking forward to a weekend of constant harrasment by our cities finest. Sorry for the rant guys.
Alan.

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=20868.msg253833#msg253833 date=1264787737]
Something iffy about it, who the tugboat brings 1mill of dimonds to The Travel Lodge in Ballymun?
[/quote]

Think there was only about a handful of diamonds stolen.Easily enough to conseal.Recon it was inside job but could be wrong

looking forward to a weekend of constant harrasment - have very little time for them myself but they are only doing there job.

:smokin:

There was a raid in bank of ireland also today somewhere I heard on the radio. Could of been that also. :thumbsup:

When dropping my car up to Ali Borrows today me and JP seen the afters of a chase with a car in a field with gards with machine guns around it. :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=20868.msg253947#msg253947 date=1264808207]
everything go ok today keith???

[/quote]

Sure did Marko. Cheers. :thumbsup:

I'll Pm you in a few. :thumbsup:

Back