Galway summer rally

Yup i am. Not sure to take subaru yet due to some tax issues. issues being me not taxing it :)

Yeah, got the maps today. I'll be on the first few stages and then might head back to service to have a look around. Going into the Clayton on the Saturday night for the opening.

Ara if don't spot ya, I'll be at the next C&C. Is the P1 coming out to play?

Last edited:
62e7e7e8eb12c200de466a955b783e2d.jpg
16f3706b3f330ed10f921174d70de784.jpg

Not good for Boyle first stage.[emoji17]

Pity really. I met him at scrutiny and gave me a Subaru wave. Wished him the best in the Ford but it turned out luck wasn't with him today. That car is an absolute monster to stand beside.

Car wasnt that bad, not a new shell anyway!

Declan Gallagher said to us in service that if boyle didnt go off the next car would have, mental slipply he said.

Good rally overall, o'callaghan and gallagher have screws loose.

Stages not great for spectators regaridng access but the couple of spots that were handy were good.

Declan Gallagher said to us in service that if boyle didnt go off the next car would have, mental slipply he said.

Stages not great for spectators regaridng access but the couple of spots that were handy were good.

it was seriously hairy on the first and second stages, the others seemed to be just slightly damp/dry. It really was a morning for wets.

I got great views on the first and second stages but after that I got sick of jumping fences and walls. Decided to head home just before the Mayo match.

It was seriously hairy on the first and second stages, the others seemed to be just slightly damp/dry. It really was a morning for wets.

I got great views on the first and second stages but after that I got sick of jumping fences and walls. Decided to head home just before the Mayo match.

EDIT: please remove as it posted my response twice.

Last edited:
Back