Galway Rally Meet

Sat night would be best for me . Where is the proposed meet ? Galway City somewhere ?
Need to be careful where a meet is arranged for as the City can be pretty wild that weekend !!

Hi everyone. Just my opinion but wouldnt advise meeting at night at all-especially in the city. Youll have all the little boy racers,the cops and the white hoodies to deal with-not worth the hassle. I think ye should organise to meet early sat morning in either kinvara or gort-stage 1 is between the two-and just head to the stage together.

Thats not a bad idea B4 as I too would be very concerned about meeting in the City as I was there a few years ago during Rally Weekend and I have never seen anything like the driving I witnessed that weekend in the city.
At 1 am on the Sat night we were out near the Tuam Road and there are a number of roundabouts there in that area , there were 2 guys following each other around the roundabout using hand brakes and drifting continously.
That was the last year I stayed in the City at Rally weekend as I would be worried about my own car .

Youre spot on there lad-stay near or in gort on fri night-may i recommend the lady gregory hotel? Sat night is up to you but stages are near ballinasloe. All the N.E.D.S(non educated delinquents) go into the city both nights to act the maggot and generally give the rally a bad name and they draw out all the scumbags who think its fun to throw bottles and the likes at cars-and thats before the cops get involved. seriously guys,if you value your motor forget it.

I'm up for meeting for a stage

Was also thinking of the underground carpark in wellpark for a night meet on the sat night.

Would be very quiet there but i gotta talk to security there first to see

Eddie Rockets is there for grub :thumbsup:

I would be on to meet in the Gort area too on Sat Morning
Anyone have any idea what time the first stage is ?
Are many going to the Sunday Stages in the Ballinasloe area. : :ponder:

Usually FCD around 9.30. Dont know why the change but I have the programme here in front of me. Gort is only 10mins from any part of stage 1 so you'd be in loads of time meeting at 7.45

Back