Galway boozy weekend recomdations?

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Anyone any ideas where to eat close to center (been to Scottys steak house before bit of a trek away from the action )

And pub recomdations too been in coyotes before and enjoyed the bar girls dancing on the bar

Anything else you'd recommend?

Cheers

What ye after.
Mcswiggans nice spot, cactus jacks class Mexican, fat freddys for pizza, or supermacs on eyre square to line the stomach for pints. I'm sure the galway lads will have better info, as for pubs not to many bad pubs most savage crack any time day or night.

Were there for Robbie's stags...couldn't get into half the places as we had the man with us & bouncers didn't like the look of him :multijump:

Food wise there's plenty of options & even a milano if you're looking for decent pizza. Just pub crawl down shop st for boozers, start at the top in the skeff (skeffington arms) and work your way down to the quays bar

Great spot, good food in skeffingtons Eyre square, work down shop street then and get bananas :beerdrink:

Black tar hit the nail on the head, plenty of good spots on quay street

Monroe's live a good spot too,and quays pub

Coyotes a dive mate

King head,taffes,du drop busker Browns and front door

Savage place for the women

I'm going on this one too Brian
As is Billy so we will be like this

adam-paul-dvd-cover1.jpg

:icon_grin:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=42896.msg491640#msg491640 date=1412015807]
Were there for Robbie's stags...couldn't get into half the places as we had the man with us & bouncers didn't like the look of him :multijump:

Food wise there's plenty of options & even a milano if you're looking for decent pizza. Just pub crawl down shop st for boozers, start at the top in the skeff (skeffington arms) and work your way down to the quays bar
[/quote]

Asian Tea House on Mary St is really good or Creole on Dominic St for steak/Ribs. Depends on what you're looking for and how many of ye there is.

Good Guinness in Murphys or Freaneys although it's not quiet pints ye'll be after I'm sure!! :leggy2

Sound suggestions there lads thanks

The best man when looking at places for grub was told no stags (castus jacks one of em) ha mentol ud swear the they didn't want the bussiness

Good old Ireland

That is only downside of Galway in my opinion, very strict on stag parties and big groups of lads on d beer, ye could always don thongs, high heels and a little black number and pretend to b a hen party, enjoy :icon_grin:

[quote author=Pedro555 link=topic=42896.msg491730#msg491730 date=1412089494]
That is only downside of Galway in my opinion, very strict on stag parties and big groups of lads on d beer, ye could always don thongs, high heels and a little black number and pretend to b a hen party, enjoy :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Jeazus I'd make the worse women ever :multijump:

flashbacks from coyotes. id swear she was staring at me the whole time she was up there dancing , mind you i was "well on".

supermacs on air square and some pre-arranged mingin finger-food is all i remember

Ah yes coyotes I remember it well
Think we had a run in with a few travlers in there
Brian will be along to confirm ha ha

Fucking gypos :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

And poor Robbie nearly had a heart attack when he found himself back at the hotel rather than the lappers :multijump:

That was priceless
The most disgusted I've ever seen him :multijump:
[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=42896.msg491737#msg491737 date=1412099138]
Fucking gypos :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

And poor Robbie nearly had a heart attack when he found himself back at the hotel rather than the lappers :multijump:
[/quote]

Back