Funball Rally 2007

yeah thanks cally,welcome along its a great charity with a close connection for me,im living in tramore what u driving so i can keep an eye :thumbsup:

Driving a blue 04 WRX, will have pics soon, everytime I think of taking some the car is mucky! I'm in Dunhill myself so not too far from your neck of the woods, what you driving so I can keep an eye out for you??!! No need to ask Cally, you can't exactly miss him...

:thumbsup: Thanks everybody for all the good wishes for the Funball Rally, really looking forward to it. Just a quick reminder to anyone wishing to make a donation to make any cheques out to Funball Charity Rally and post to 40 Cois Cille, Dunhill, Co. Waterford. And remember, any contribution is very welcome, unfortunately, we all probably know somebody who has been affected in some way.

"considerin how slow trevorm and johnnyb are" ya GIT!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
who waited for who on the way home the last time :ponder: :lol: :lol:

is that the same fella who was behind a glanza for 20 miles :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wazzup:

ah lynn thats not nice leave poor johnnyb alone..... after all it was a 1.3 pocket rocket :lol: :lol: :lol: you have a lot to live up to at the sothern meet johnny :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:nana: :twofinger: :nana:
I was worried about leaving you behind again :dance:
ANYWAY.. good luck with the Charity Drive :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Thanks again for all the good wishes for the Funball...just a quick note to let ye all know I've raised just over €1400 so far so I'm well on my way to the €2000 I need to go and big thank you to Smurf :worship: for his valiant and heroic attempt to get his boss to sponsor me

Back