Full suspension bike?

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone got a XL frame full suspension mountain bike gathering dust in their shed they would like to sell? I sold my hardtail and if i can see something decent second hand i'd be interested. 140-160mm travel in good condition less than 2-3 years old.

Let me know if you have anything nice.

Might have a giant tallon coming in next week used it's a 2015 bike very well minded
But I'm unsure of the size he is about 6foot tall but I'm not sure on the bike size

I thought Talon's were hardtail?

Im looking for a full suspension yoke :)

Something that can take a bit of abuse. 6ft 4' 105 kg!

I was up in cycle superstore today and it seems like with a lot of the big brands, the price has gone up and the spec/quality has gone down. They had a rockshox reverb seatpost for sale there for 531 euro!!! for a seat post!

If i dont see a good deal second hand my sights are set on something like this:

6bOIXpO.jpg

YT Capra AL, some bike for the money!

Woops forgot about the full sus thing lol.
With the last few bikes you had did you use them.
I think I remember talking to you about buying bikes and not using them lol.
I think you would be mad spending mad money on a bike if your not going to use it.
Used is the way to go

Woops forgot about the full sus thing lol.
With the last few bikes you had did you use them.
I think I remember talking to you about buying bikes and not using them lol.
I think you would be mad spending mad money on a bike if your not going to use it.
Used is the way to go

Yeah i know, that was the case with my last hard tail but, i have been out now, once or twice a week the last two months so definetely more into it now. A hardtail or short travel just doesnt cut it for me anymore!

The capra is 2299. The things you can spend money on when you dont drive a Subaru lol!

Giant stance you linked to is 1329 in cycle super store brand new. Any used bikes i have looked at so far are sold before i get to see them or too small, or in bits!

No epicmtb.com
It's an Irish mountain bike club,like the isdc but for bikes they have a for sale section.
Or try MAD "mountain bike assiotion of Dublin" gang of head bangers lol we used to cycle with them many moons ago they also have a site and facebook page with lads selling stuff on.
They tent to advertised it there before they go to done deal like the car lads, people ringing asking last price lol.

No epicmtb.com
It's an Irish mountain bike club,like the isdc but for bikes they have a for sale section.
Or try MAD "mountain bike assiotion of Dublin" gang of head bangers lol we used to cycle with them many moons ago they also have a site and facebook page with lads selling stuff on.
They tent to advertised it there before they go to done deal like the car lads, people ringing asking last price lol.

Nice one il have a look there so and see what's on offer.

Back