FULL RR AI RESULTS LIST AND PICTURES

ISDCRollingRoadDay087.jpg

ISDCRollingRoadDay092.jpg

ISDCRollingRoadDay094.jpg

ISDCRollingRoadDay095.jpg

ISDCRollingRoadDay097.jpg

ISDCRollingRoadDay098.jpg

Looks like a great day out lads, gutted I missed it.
Dave your predictions were pretty spot on for both of micks cars :thumbsup:
What happened to maciejs run that it was aborted?

Dan, that forester is a beast :clap:

cheers dave for your help and your contact number i ordered that heat wrap and fuel pump il get back to you once fitted and see bout a remap. :thumbsup:

Gr8 day out!!! :subaru: raging now that i didnt put the car on,dam your nicknak for not tryin harder to convince me :lol: :lol:

Have videos of almost all the run's,battery let me down in the end :angry: but i did manage to catch dan doing the mystic art of the forester ballet :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll try to have videos up soon,have to get a new dv cable to transfer the clips so watch this space :thumbsup:

Thanks Dave and FUNNYCLUB for this thread. I hate missing these great events.

Looks like ye had a great day lads!
Great pics and unbelievable results :worship: :worship: :worship:

Mick, the sti v5 is an animal, you know that yoke has more horses than a 22B!! :wazzup: :wazzup: holy sh*t actually the first 3 or 4 cars has proven more horses than the 22B is suppose to have. That is Unbelievable...! Brilliant job :thumbsup:

A 22b is only a v3/4 sti type r with a twin plate clutch and ej22 block.

same turbo etc etc..

its more down to rarity and build quantities with wide arch body and interior that make it the most desired classic..

A standard one on jap 102ron fuel prob be about 295bhp i would think.

Thanks to Funnyclub for organising and Dave for posting lots of cool photos :thumbsup:
Great day for meeting and joking with everybody :thumbsup:

Thanks Funnyclub for the great day :thumbsup: and dave for the pics and results!
T'was a savage day!
Dan

yeah well impressed , :headbanger: first thanks to lads for orginasing it and all the pics :clap:.good to meet some new faces and existing ones.. :thumbsup:as soon as we hit newry everything started turnin white and very cold... :eek:mg: some lovely cars and a seriously noisy s204, :shock: very cold toes by the end of it all as pics will tell [snow] and a big shout out to carlo for the loan of a wheel :thumbsup:to get me on rollers after my flat wheel incident [dont ask]! didnt know wat to expect of rollers , :dunno: anything over standard 300 and i was happy , so well chuffed wit 324 bhp. :headbanger:
oh the look on garda s face as they stopped middle of road outside maxol starring at 20-odd scoobs @ 7 in mornin not knowing wat to do , and jus driving off....... :dunno: :ponder:
@ dan , kickin out at every opourtunity, i like
:subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

went along for the spin and for the pure love i have for subarus. was a pain gettin up so early but wen i heard the rumble off duffman :thumbsup:,paul v4 :thumbsup: and b4_rsk :thumbsup: pull up outside my house at half five i knew then it was well worth it. big shout out to funnyclub for organisin a great day and for all the great photos wat dave leggy took time out to post. :clap: as far as the day went had a great time havin a laugh wit all off ya's and meetin new faces. fair play to everyone who turned up and the faces on everyone after the day was out read that they were over the moon wit the cars performance on the rollers.(especially dan who is probably still red faced and smilin away)lookin forward to the agm to meet up again wit you all so see you all next sunday. will be postin up later my vids off the day and will pm everyone there own runs wat i have.
once again fair play to funnyclub for the day. :thumbsup:

:worship: :subaru:

Hello Lads,

A great COLD DAY :D

It was an early start, but well worth it, even for the run up and back home :subaru:

Thanks again Paul for organising it :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Back