FUELING

S

six spoke clive

lads my injectors are running at 80% and would like to get bigger ones.am i doing anything wrong by putting these in before i go for the power hike

cheers

clive :thumbsup:

Hi Clive, As above I wouldent fit larger injectors until right before your getting mapped and have all the other bits done. You could get bore wash which could damage your engine.

Damo

cheers boys :thumbsup:

and with the larger injectors do i need a larger fuel line.has anyone heard of modifying the fuel line.you cut it and put a "T" piece in so the 3rd or 4th piston does not starve.is this a safe way to do things or has anybody even heard of it.sorry about the basic lingo but i really dont want to confuse damo and dave :D

thanks again :thumbsup:

Yeah its a Parallel Fuel conversion, Ive a kit on my car and Dave Lewis's car. Its total over kill unless your doing ALOT of other things. Its a nice mod to do for safety but the standard set up is sufficient to a certain level and money would be better spent elsewhere IMO.

My injectors are running at 97%, no problems in the last 12 months. (Power FC mapped)

mapped as well (power fc)

another person told me 80% is gettin very high :dunno: :thumbsup:

Back