Front stabilizer drop links

Jarocki

Petrolheads
ISDC Club Member
Just tried to order a pair of front stabilizer drop links from Subaru Ireland (20470SA001) and was quoted just over 60euro plus Vat not including nuts for 1. I went onto partsouq and ordered the pair, plus nuts for 40 dollars shipped. I know there will be customs charges but that's some difference in price. Rant over.

Try your local auto factors in future,i got a front pair of blue print drop links for the legacy wagon before Christmas for 35 euro..

Yes thanks for that. I wanted to replace with OEM as they were replaced with blueprint not so long ago and the legacy wagon must wear heavy on them. I won't be to far off that price through partsouq now anyway so happy days. Might try replace myself as seems like bolt off/ bolt on.

Legacy’s are front heavy so wear arb bushings and droplinks fairly fast . Not much difference in quality or length they last 👍👍

Are they easily changed out? Any tips needed or anything that needs to be propped while the wheel is off and weight is off the ground?

No fairly simple job all underneath the car Remove the bottom belly cover and your good 👍

Just tried to order a pair of front stabilizer drop links from Subaru Ireland (20470SA001) and was quoted just over 60euro plus Vat not including nuts for 1. I went onto partsouq and ordered the pair, plus nuts for 40 dollars shipped. I know there will be customs charges but that's some difference in price. Rant over.
Ali Burrows up North is the man for all that stuff 👍

Try subaru here man or 4turbo.pl or subarak.pl saves you dealing with UK or north

Back