Front coilovers

Nickkins

ISDC Club Member
Well lads generally bad day. In for the Nct and spring broke on front coilover. Bc coilovers in it does anyone know if springs can be got or do I have to change whole set? Or anyone with a set for sale.

Attachments

• 20231214_180700.jpg
    20231214_180700.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • 20231214_180631.jpg
    20231214_180631.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
Just be mindful you might need to replace both sides if it's like standard suspension
Not sure on that
And it become a cost vs spending on old suspension if it is the case not sure how old they are etc. Or cost of springs

Yes you can get replacment parts
Contact BC directly with the part number of your coilovers and they should be able to sort You id imagine
Thanks found them just not sure what spring rate to go for as mine don't have it stamped on it anymore. Any ideas? Shocks themselves are in good condition spring not so much so will probably do all 4 now while I'm at it.

Thanks found them just not sure what spring rate to go for as mine don't have it stamped on it anymore. Any ideas? Shocks themselves are in good condition spring not so much so will probably do all 4 now while I'm at it.

not sure there probably just the standard spring rate that you fit to youre car

there only different usually if someone asks for different to the standard a.f.ai.k.

so email them and see what they say maybe there is a way of identifying a spring aswell

not sure there probably just the standard spring rate that you fit to youre car

there only different usually if someone asks for different to the standard a.f.ai.k.

so email them and see what they say maybe there is a way of identifying a spring aswell
Thanks I've emailed them amd a code that's on shock see what they get back with.
Thanks for the help much appreciated đź‘Ť

Iv a set of springs for bc
Cheers mate. Pity I'm only after seeing this now. After emailing bc this morning and a long phone chat they sorted me out. Even dated the kit to 4 years old from the tag on shock. Checked the other 3 and there all in rough shape so got full set replacement springs for €170 delivered. Only 8000 kms on them going off nct milage and service history but don't think car was stored indoors hence the bad condition of the springs. I must add my number to the group incase I loose out on a deal again

Back