Front and Rear ARBs

Pedro555

ISDC Club Member
Where are ye buying your front and rear anti roll bars since brexit.

Probably going to go 22mm front 24 mm rear. Thoughts?

Are Whiteline sh*t nowadays or ok. Was thinking Superpro?

Thanks.

Mcg do hard race could be worth a call or 4turbo.pl but think they only do white line.
You could try the UK boys and get shipped to a northern address and if going to go that route I wouldn't pass as performance.
I've got bit of alyn before and is a sound guy won't sell you anything he'll ask what you want from the car and try give you the best product for your needs

Mcg do hard race could be worth a call or 4turbo.pl but think they only do white line.
You could try the UK boys and get shipped to a northern address and if going to go that route I wouldn't pass as performance.
I've got bit of alyn before and is a sound guy won't sell you anything he'll ask what you want from the car and try give you the best product for your needs
Sound Gordon, never used hardrace, are they any good, always thought (maybe unfairly) they were cheap amd.low quality, yeah tried 4turbopl but out of stock at present, ICP do superpro, scoobyworld do whiteline but have the duties to be paid then.

Will try AS performance and see what they have and.prices , cheers

Try Ali Burrows maybe...he can get RCM bits in so might be able to source more. I've whiteline on mine, can't fault it, but paintwork is terrible, very common for those to flake

Sound Gordon, never used hardrace, are they any good, always thought (maybe unfairly) they were cheap amd.low quality, yeah tried 4turbopl but out of stock at present, ICP do superpro, scoobyworld do whiteline but have the duties to be paid then.

Will try AS performance and see what they have and.prices , cheers
Use the likes of Postal Pickup in Derry for stuff from UK.
I got Scoobyworld order sent there and they will send it down next day with Fastway.

The last Whiteline bar I bought, the paint seems to be holding up after 4 years

Back