Free to a GOOD home!

so , what ever happened or where is "she" now ? ???????????????????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

christmas is cuming ! make a great present .

squatters have right's , get rid asap before she claims it as "her shed" and maintains you are the lodger ,as she is there more than you :1poke: :roll:

[quote author=nodge link=topic=31799.msg364942#msg364942 date=1317395469]
is postage included in the free price Jamie?
[/quote]

Offer still stands Jamie - if you post it to me I'll buy it off you for free!

(I'll then throw it in the bin........)

No worries Nodge...

You can have her for the very generous, free price of 50 euro... and I'll even free-post it to the "arsehole-of-nowhere-better known-as- the-wannabe-capital....Cork" for 50 euro. :icon_biggrin:

After that you can marry the bitch for all I care!! :whistle:

Can't say fairer than that! :dontknow:

you'd never think there was a recession on with the attitude on some people selling things on here

:icon_grin: :icon_grin:

Just remembered Davelegacy's famous thread with the speedo clocks.....

jesus john i thought we got rid of all of the scoobywrx's posts when we got rid of him,
or was it him and his ol fella or him his ol fella and someone else posting on there computer :ponder: :ponder:

jus read the "speedo's" thread , some very funny stuff , from smashing up dials to hard nipples , i sure laughed out loud at some replys .

but let the "slabberin" be left to one side, and keep this thread on topic , christmas is fast approaching and jamie needs more "space" so can we get an up to date picture ??? and some details of this beaut

Jamie if you can have this machined to fit over my ksports I'll take it

As I'm doing you a favour taking this out of the way I think its only fair you cover the transport costs too

If the above is suitable to yourself then I can advertise my current spare wheel for sale too :thumbsup:

No problem Brian... :thumbsup:

I'll get her machined... chromed.... and fitted with cubic zirconia too for you so long as I don't need to deal with that langer!

I'll even advertise your wheel on your behalf and shift it for free... and then re-imburse you with 100 euro. :icon_biggrin:

Maybe duff man would like it for his rwd sleeper :ponder:
Would look the biz in the boot under a bit of lino! :icon_grin:

Yeah... I gather she was last seen getting into some pimps Jag on the Abbeyleix Rd. Tragic story that's come to a sad, sad end!! :icon_cry:

Back