Free explosives with every plane ticket from Slovakia!

Why did they have to use real explosives? putty would work as it shows up the same colour on an x-ray, and trace amounts would work for the sniffers.

This is lunatics getting worse :cuckoo:

Should security in Dublin not have been able to pick this up?? Surely the security here would be considered to be of higher level than in Slovakia?? Or does luggage not get scanned on arrival? :ponder2:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=20291.msg247297#msg247297 date=1262775952]
Should security in Dublin not have been able to pick this up?? Surely the security here would be considered to be of higher level than in Slovakia?? Or does luggage not get scanned on arrival? :ponder2:
[/quote]

Work in dublin airport the luggage doesn't get scanned when it arrives, comes off the plane straight on to the baggage carousel. As for the security in dublin airport. :lol: :lol:

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=20291.msg247241#msg247241 date=1262738984]
The major airport in Bratislava , is nothing but a shack next to a runway ....
and the people that work there , well lets say they are less than honest ....
herself , having traveled through there many a time , warned me about leaving any valuables in my baggage that was going in the hold of the plane .... as the guys like to have a quick rifle through them before they are put on the belts ....

they seem to more concerned about stealing stuff from the bags , than with checking for viable explosive devices

[/quote]

Trust me man happens in dublin airport every day of the week, and every other major airport around the world. The things i used to have to deal with when i worked the night shift.

Back