forum back up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooby1wrx

Petrolheads
why was this thread moved to members chat?
The problem did not only effect full members, my own computer was messed up twice and id like see what is being done to stop all this messing, why move it because duffman said so? It was put in free for all because it concerns anyone who logs in to the site, what is there to hide, can it be put back, thanks. :thumbsup:

This forum is part of a member's club and the contributing members of this club requested it be moved as it is club business. I'm sorry that your computer was affected by the virus, you should download avast, avg and/or malwarebytes (all free downloads) to help protect your computer.

You are more than welcome to join the club at any point to see what's happening in the member's section :thumbsup:

http://isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=31135.0;topicseen

gary, this is what i said, so get yours facts right, i didnt ask for it to be moved, other members did. now sorry to here about your computer but your not the only one this has affected and this could happen on any site, its just this site have a few people out there that dont like it so want to ruin it for everyone but the sooner we can trace back the problem the sooner we can deal with it. have you any ideas what we can do?

"i dont know why this thread was put in the "free for all" section as it should have nothing to do with non members who dont want to contribute to the club. it seems alot of them have a lot to say above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back