Forrester STI for sale

I saw this car near the end of last year when I was at the owner's place.
It's a beauty, an absolute beauty.
:subaru:

im so in love its not even funny ha. seen a 07 sti on the m50 a few days ago and just fell in love with these.
if i wasn't saving for an apartment id just buy one of these haha. if only i could live in a car instead of a gaff LOL.
GLWS, it looks immaculate and defo a credit to owner!

Back on the market folks!

Thanks to Grahamo for posting the original link and a few words.
I finally got registered a while back but it coincided with our first baby so not been on-line at all and also hardly driven the Forester as the good lady now takes it.
Theres a thread on backroads.ie for more sale info but basically the performance and associated costs are wasted on the missus and I have an s2000 for my driving kicks.
Car is NCT'd to May 2015 and happy to answer any questions either on here or by mobile.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/subaru-forester-05-sti/6455889

That's a pity your only getting it up here now, have one on the boat on the way from japan! Otherwise would have snapped yours up!

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=37720.msg467028#msg467028 date=1392680795]
That's a pity your only getting it up here now, have one on the boat on the way from japan! Otherwise would have snapped yours up!
[/quote]

You didn't look very hard, it's up since April 2013!! :thumbsup:

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=37720.msg467028#msg467028 date=1392680795]
[/quote]

Murphy's Law I guess, just to update, price drop to €10750 for anyone on the fence...
She's also taxed to October which might help with the man maths.

Bit of a bump folks, its off donedeal but still for sale in theory, bit of a mishap in the s2000 means some fleet reshuffling so I might be open to some cheeky offers as I've a couple of cars I'm watching.
Car was serviced last week and due to some brake judder, I will be replacing discs and pads on all 4 corners this week along with a droplink on the front left to cure a slight knock.

[quote author=Foyler link=topic=37720.msg484164#msg484164 date=1405629447]
Bit of a bump folks, its off donedeal but still for sale in theory, bit of a mishap in the s2000 means some fleet reshuffling so I might be open to some cheeky offers as I've a couple of cars I'm watching.
Car was serviced last week and due to some brake judder, I will be replacing discs and pads on all 4 corners this week along with a droplink on the front left to cure a slight knock.
[/quote]

Could you mail me the full spec and some pictures of the forester please :thumbsup:

Eh thanks for the interest Deanzer, I'm not allowed send pms yet so do you have an email address I can send them on to?

I'm afraid being a bit of a technophobe I've not mastered the whole uploading pics to forums yet, pretty sure the thread I started on Backroads has pics as well as lots of other useful information or if you want to send on your email by pm & I'll send on pics and happy to answer any questions you have.
Alternatively send me an email at info@rosleague.com and I'll reply with the above.

Thanks for the interest,

Mark

Re: Facelift 05 Forrester STI for sale

Bumpidy Bump!

So for the third time in 18 months I'm selling but this time its for real. :thumbsup:
In the market for an M3, possibly a cs but nothing matching desired spec out there now so no major panic.
As above the pads and discs were replaced with OEM a couple of months back & droplink. Bonus is its taxed until May 2015, bout half-worn rainsport 2's on her.
I'll also be replacing the ABS control unit which is throwing a light once I can find someone to confirm diagnosis, source and fit one, open to suggestions but somewhere in the West would be preferable.
I'm in the middle of a 3 day detail, just wax and interior to go after doing wash/tardis de-tar/wash/polish/wheels etc etc
Paint is in great nick so no need for a claybar this time, at least they feckin know how to paint a car, compared to my old evo 8 its a joy to work with...

I'm still mulling over the price but once I have up-to-date-pics it'll be going up on dd and link to the ad here.

Back