Forester sti lowering question.

Bennyc

Hi lads.
So been meaning the start a thread on my Forester sti but I just haven?t had the time. But anyway I?m looking to lowering it a bit don?t really want to go down the coil over route just lower a small bit and don?t want it much harder.

Iv used eibach springs a few time and have always been happy with them but I don?t think they make them for Foresters anymore. Dave in RSR can get Tein springs but I afraid these will be very harsh. Any body any experience with these? There is a new set of eibach close to me for sale on DoneDeal but not sure will they fit so was hoping someone on here might know.

https://www.donedeal.ie/carparts-for-sale/eibach-lowering-springs-subaru-impreza/21984452

Also not sure what shocks and spring are on mine at the moment only because there?s isn?t self levelling suspension on the back st the moment but not sure the sti come with it.

Have tein springs lowering springs on my impreza and they are actually make the car feel more comfortable on the road , sounds like a complete contradiction but there ya go :thumbsup:

I had Tein on my B4. The green ones, S Tech are they?
But anyway, very comfortable. Not harsh what so ever, felt like they came from factory. Had no issues with them either Iver 2.5 years

Back