FOR SALE 2.35 Bottom End

R

Renno555

Im going a different route so have this 2.35 block spare. These are looked at as the strongest bottom end and can handle over 2bar of boost. Some are running 2.2bar and an 8500rpm limit. Many 2.35lt cars running well over 600bhp without issue. With the right turbo you don't need to run massive boost to hit over 450 / 450 with great spool and revs at a modest boost level but still be future Proofed if you want 550 or 600bhp down the road.

SPEC

2.0 litre closed deck block machined for later 79mm Crank bored and honed.
79mm Crankshaft
Forged Wiseco stroker Pistons
Forged Crower Stroke Rods
ACL Race Series Bearings
Heavy duty liners

This is prepared 2.0lt CDB converted to take a phase 2 crank, bored & honed to match pistons.
This machining can really only be done in the UK as anyone I’ve spoke to so far in Ireland doesn’t know how to do it.

Then the block is prepped and re linerd to 2.2 with heavy duty liners, even in the UK there are only a handful of people that can do it well.
These are the exact same pistons and rods that Andy Forrest runs in his 2.35 race car and are rated to 1000hp.

I can also supply the head gaskets and everything else that is needed to fit this, For the full deatils on this block or any questions drop me a PM or call me on 0879353088.

Damo

[quote author=Scoobyke link=topic=5713.msg66967#msg66967 date=1204631789]
mmmmmmmmmmm :ponder: :ponder: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

To give you an idea on cost the doner closed deck block plus machining is around €500 the rods and pistons are slightly under €2000 crank and bearings around 850 and liners are 1200 or so. Thats done by someone who can do them well. There is some other work that needs to be done including building it. Which takes longer because he dummie builds everything first. But that gives you a ROUGH idea.

Damo

[quote author=Scoobyke link=topic=5713.msg66986#msg66986 date=1204638977]
Ah yeah i understand the costs,its just slightly tempting... :ponder:
[/quote]

LOL Go on, go on, go on, :D

No I have my own engine builder who I use for all the builds. This 2.35 and the one thats in Dave Lewis's car where built by him. Think about sure and drop me an email and ill give you the full details.

Damo

:? I never seen this i could of been very tempted

you should BUMP your post at bit Renno a lot more people would see them :thumbsup:

Back