for sale 1:18 rallycar model collection

rustysrally

Octane Boostaholics
ok guys after a lot of thinking about what im about to do and trying to sort out everything without selling my collection that has taken 10 yrs to do im left with no choice, so all up for sale,
pics just uploading to photobucket at the min so will be on here as soon as they all up,

so just a few bits first before anyone want some of them, im going to sell everything thats for def, im going to ask €50 for any of the bulk made models, so starting at €50 up to what i hope is fair asking price for the slightly more valuable models, some have never been out of boxes and most have been in a cabnet on display some have a few blemishes and some dont, all i ask is for a fair price, as only up for sale due to starting a new business , im open to offers on all models as i said they have to go, last thing id like to sell in lots of 10+ if u get me as i dont realy want to let go 1 by 1 will take to long, so if 1 guy wants say 2 and another guys want 2/3 il post or deliver 10 hope you understand, as im in transport il try deliver or get someone to deliver as to keep cost down, and any going to uk dont worry over their also every week so will sort out someway to deliver their also ,
77 models in total
ok thats it realy so just waiting on pics to finish and il put here then, thanks rusty

http://s221.photobucket.com/user/irishrally2006/library/models for sale

I know you're not keen to sell em in 1's but wouldn't have the spare cash at the min for more than one.

Can you let me know price of Autoart boxed S5 WRC Impreza..?

Hi all models are for sale in 1's or 2''s or what ever you want, are u on about the 22b ? It's at €120 already

[quote author=rustysrally link=topic=38139.msg436769#msg436769 date=1370085393]
No white classis their lad, that's a white 22b and its already sold
[/quote]

Sh1t

Back