FM104 NOW

From those 2 halfwits who present the talkshow??
Never heard such an amount of rubbish in my entire life, wouldnt even turn it on as it makes me despair at the level of dopes around!!!!!!!!

the impreza once again getting a bad name

guys was just listening tothe radio in the car an someone from the club was on the adrian kennedy show fair play to him he promoted the charity event on sunday.the reason for him been on the show was they were looking for a list of scanger cars and once again the impreza got a bad name coming in at number 1.so once again we get a bad name

everyone knows imprezas are skanger/hairdresser cars.. :whistle: :icon_lol:

Wouldn't listen to either of those dopes or the morons they have on the show..

Re: the impreza once again getting a bad name

Wouldn't listen to that tosser! A convicted drink driver is hardly one to be talking about 'skanger' cars!

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=25844.msg303912#msg303912 date=1281991397]
ijust posted about this scoby1wrx bet me to it who was it on the radio
[/quote]
That was myself Gordon, i just seen an oportunity to kill two birds with the one stone,
defend subaru's and promote the charity car show and record attempt :smokin:, :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Did they have anything at all to say about the charity event Gar when you'd mentioned it? Or was he on his usual high horse regarding cars!

He was pretty cool about it Mark, it's only Jeremy on tonight, but just at the end of the call he took
the time confirm the location again and encourage people to head down, so hopefully it helped a bit :thumbsup:

well in for trying to promote event , karma in post !!

:thumbsup:

o and @ rob ..... :hjtwofinger: :hjtwofinger: :hjtwofinger:
u know u want one !! :lol: :lol: :1poke:

Fair play Gar :thumbsup:

I heard a bit of this when i was trying to fit my radio, the caller was talking about Glanza's are skangers cars but he has a evo 3 and thats a "proper" car :lol: :lol:

ye i thought that was funny myself phil, i didnt know who it was when you were on gar fair play man for promoting the charity event on a show karma well deserved

Good on ya for listening to that bullsh1t show and promoting the charity & world record

Another plug tonight as they replayed the other nights show, and Carlo got a plug on 2fm :clap: :thumbsup:
only one day left so if you spot a scooby hold it hostage or steal it,
Disclaimer
ok i just said it i did'nt think they would actualy do it :lol:

Back