Flutter and boost fluctuations at max boost

Been moving it when the engine is off but car is on and needle moving around

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If the boost is fluttering its nothing to do with the wiring or the gauge
If the car is boosting fine and the gauge is fluttering then it's the guage if you get me

Yeah I get you I was just worried the gauge going mad could impact the car boosting correctly but I don't think it feeds back

So i cant get the connectors off, im worried ill damage them.

The STi genome unit has buttons on the from to control the boost and reset it. it has three connectors, im imagining one is power, one is input from the ecu and ones the output to the gauge.

What seems to be doing it, is moving the wires on the connector on the gauge itself, which is causing the needle to jump to full scale, and stay there.

this is a pic i grabbed from the internet, anyone know if theres a trick to getting the fcuking connectors off

Attachments

• 002-6.jpg
    002-6.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 32
Sorry i should have clarified this, this gauge is a whole new separate problem to the flutter. The car is physically driving fine just the gauge is not indicating right.

So the car is fluttering on full boost in 6th or not ? This is confusing with the tangent you've gone off on ??

Started a new thread.

The flutter issue was diagnosed as surge from too much boost at low revs, this was a new issue I had noticed after the flutter issue.

Baz it's Tapatalk that's adding the pictures happened on a few posts I did was wrecking my head only random posts now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back