Flooding in dundrum shopping centre

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=32056.msg367868#msg367868 date=1319492902]
be some bargains over next few weeks :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Yeah, it'll take the customers a few days to dry out the (real) Ugg boots before they return tho' ;-)

The whole place around dundrum/sandyford and stepaside is real bad
Over 3ft of water in some places just spent a few hours helping clear the water from the father in laws house and it was up to our knees still the same when i left.
all the cars in the estate where flooded
A lads gsr lancer was covered to the windscreen and we couldnt get in touch with him to move it
He will be sick in the morn.
Take care anybody who has to drive its not good.

yeah had some adventure getting home earlier from the shopping
stepaside was crazy burst pipes all over the place
was in the Wifes zafira and we where nearly taking in water was very touch and go
if i was in the saxo id have been underwater as its so fookin low at the front :hammerhead:
dont remember ever seeing it as bad as that ever before
hopefully will be better in the morning

no planning by councils,im in south derry at the moment its snowing,,not sticking but.its gonna be a bad winter i think

[quote author=dave b link=topic=32056.msg367891#msg367891 date=1319497493]
no planning by councils
[/quote]

True to an extent but only last week there were residents protesting in clontarf AGAINST flood defences

well never any planning by council,im up north a lithe bit of snow and the roads are well treated,dublin had ts forcast last week and no drains are clear,,,and wait for the snow lazy council always too late

:angry1: 11 last nite and i getting home after finishing at half 4 crazy but least i wasnt flooded

Back