fitting 2 pot rear calipers

GORDON GT SERIES II

Club Treasurer
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
hey guys as above i have a set just sorted i am fitting them to a uk impreza turbo the question i have is there anything else i need apart from the brackets and calipers do i need the discs and shoes also if there is any difference in size of my original set up any help would be great

I'm afraid I dont know,
I'm sure one of the lads will be along shortly to clarify,
Scoobymaniac is a bit of a nerd (in a good way) when it comes to this type of thing!
Dan

cheers dan and cwrx i have the brackets and calipers thanks anyway man but wasnt too sure if i needed discs and the shoes and anything else

well all i know and its only what i have been told is it is a lot less hassel if you get the complete hub discs brake shoes the complete thing except your two pots of course and it will all bolt on once you get hubs with the same splines as your drive shafts off a type r or ra not sure what modal. hope i have helped. best of luck with your mods!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=cwrx link=topic=23544.msg281599#msg281599 date=1273868488]
well all i know and its only what i have been told is it is a lot less hassel if you get the complete hub discs brake shoes the complete thing except your two pots of course and it will all bolt on once you get hubs with the same splines as your drive shafts off a type r or ra not sure what modal. hope i have helped. best of luck with your mods!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Type r/ra have bigger drive shafts so you'd need them and a rear diff and gearbox with matching ratios if you changed the hubs...

right lads that seems to be too much hardship can i just bolt the bracket to my original hub and put on the two pots that way everything is simplified

Back