Filmed his own death !!

Personally I think those adds on ITV with the poeple getting hit by cars and the no seat belt ad and the dude in the civic milling the young couple out off it, is exactly what dangerous drivers need to see to make them think that it could be them!!!
When I was younger and started driving i was a f**king looper :shock: I think I spun my uno on every corner in a 6 mile raidius of my da's gaf!
I was just lucky that I grew up before I killed someone!
Dan

the guy who drives the civic in that ad lives in Celbridge :D

im lucky im a sensible young lad :lol:

my girlfriends daughter's boyfriend is a typical boy racer he has a 1.5 honda civic done up (with neons :shoot:) and everytime he goes out we worry he doesnt think of what might happen or what could happen and still thinks he can go against mine i let him win everytime its not about honor its about safety i have seen him in situations he cant handle and i cringe.

[quote author=Darkshadow link=topic=4058.msg42475#msg42475 date=1193003174]
my girlfriends daughter's boyfriend is a typical boy racer he has a 1.5 honda civic done up (with neons :shoot:) and everytime he goes out we worry he doesnt think of what might happen or what could happen and still thinks he can go against mine i let him win everytime its not about honor its about safety i have seen him in situations he cant handle and i cringe.
[/quote]
You have to ask yourself what is the real crime here this kids bad driving or the neons?? :shoot:
I think that everyone has a responsibility in their own right to not cause a danger to others on the road, I think when I started driving 3 years ago some of the things I got up to back then make me cringe now... Its almost as if the cars got faster and Ive got calmer and calmer..... More in control and responsible behind the wheel :pray: I would suggest that this is not the method best suited to most young boyo's out there today though.....

[quote author=Twinnie link=topic=4058.msg42492#msg42492 date=1193011217]
[/quote]
You have to ask yourself what is the real crime here this kids bad driving or the neons?? :shoot:
I think that everyone has a responsibility in their own right to not cause a danger to others on the road, I think when I started driving 3 years ago some of the things I got up to back then make me cringe now... Its almost as if the cars got faster and Ive got calmer and calmer..... More in control and responsible behind the wheel :pray: I would suggest that this is not the method best suited to most young boyo's out there today though.....
[/quote]

its both the neons and the bad driving but had a great laugh a few days after he fitted them when he told me the glass had smashed on the neons when he tried going over a speed bump too fast

[/quote]

@Darkshadow - he doesn't drive about Malahide does he - black civic with red neons...?? :ponder:

[quote author=Darkshadow link=topic=4058.msg42596#msg42596 date=1193238184]
[quote author=Twinnie link=topic=4058.msg42492#msg42492 date=1193011217]
[/quote]
[/quote]

its both the neons and the bad driving but had a great laugh a few days after he fitted them when he told me the glass had smashed on the neons when he tried going over a speed bump too fast
[/quote]
I guess all in all you could say it was'nt a very bright idea from him.......... :D
That kept happening to my friends little brother and in the end he had went through so many sets he could have lit up a town hall at christmas... We had to applaude his efforts though :) lol

Back