film reviews

Buried :thumbsup: brilliant film.

127 Hours :thumbsup:

Bonded by Blood :thumbsup:

Goal 3 :icon_hang: pure sh1t

Stone only good if you like De Niro

Whiteout bad film but has a great shower scene with Kate beckinsdale :thumbsup:

127 Hours

...felt like it was 127 hours alright...what a load of sh1t....like something that used to be a 5 minute segment on ripleys believe it or not that someone dragged out into a movie...one character in the movie and you don't really even know what he's about a don't waste your time.

The expendables- like a bad episode of the A team.

The social network - most annoying film I've ever seen.

True grit - Cohen brothers classic can't understand what Jeff bridges is saying but doesn't really matter. loved it.

Winters Bone- Winters Bore

Little fockers- does anyone like that big ear'd pr!ck anymore? dog sh!t... de niro is sliding down hill faster than a hot turd of a greased shovel

The Tourist -Meh..not to bad entertaining enough

The fighter-- ok can't take marky mark and the funky bunch seriously but..he's like dumb child...Bale is good but

The Town- not bad enjoyed this would recommend it

just watched The fighter tonight and i thought it was a great movie. Bale was great in it, he really seems to go the extremes for certain movies, he actually looks like a junky in this, same way he looked in The machinist, not as bad though!

The Green Hornet pure crap but i kinda liked it,

Bonded by Blood :thumbsup: very good

Legend of the Guardians :dontknow: for kids

Tears of the Sun :thumbsup:

The Big Bang :icon_hang: boring

Buried :thumbsup: very good

Conviction :thumbsup: worth the watch

Just seen the green hornet last night in 3D, some funny bits in it but over all pritty crap and as for the 3D didnt tink much of it there wasnt anything jumping out of the screen, ended up watching most of it with out the glasses i dont even know why it is showing in 3D :angry1:

saw "unthinkable" last night.

very good film.Samuel L jackson is great in it.
hes a sick and twisted fcuker though! :icon_sad:

just watched "SENNA" the new film/documentry about ayrton senna, great film well worth watching :thumbsup:
even if you never liked him or are too young to remember him you should still watch it.....

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=17454.msg354589#msg354589 date=1306534884]
just watched "SENNA" the new film/documentry about ayrton senna, great film well worth watching :thumbsup:
even if you never liked him or are too young to remember him you should still watch it.....
[/quote]

Dying to see this Johnny... Only heard good things bout it!

Went to see the Hangover 2 on thurs nite.
Very similar to the first one but i have to say i was in tears at points from all the laughing.
Not quite as good as the first one but defo worth a watch

On my 8 hour flight from Orlando I watched

True Grit....not bad at all. Good time killer.
Fair Game....only OK
The Company Men....good film and really touched on what is happening to so many people with the recession.

[/quote]

didnt think it was out till next month :ponder2:

cant wait to see after the trailer that are floating around on the net

[quote author=p1impreza link=topic=17454.msg354646#msg354646 date=1306593101]
[/quote]

[/quote][quote author=p1impreza link=topic=17454.msg354646#msg354646 date=1306593101]
[/quote]

[/quote] watched it online

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=17454.msg354660#msg354660 date=1306598311]
[quote author=p1impreza link=topic=17454.msg354646#msg354646 date=1306593101]
[/quote]

[/quote][quote author=p1impreza link=topic=17454.msg354646#msg354646 date=1306593101]
[/quote]

[/quote] watched it online
Just finished watching it ,mighty show :thumbsup:

One of my favourite films of all time is called The Game. Micheal Douglas and Sean Penn.

Get it, watch it. It's out years though. :thumbsup:

Hopefully getting to see the hang over 2 sometime this week.

Back