Fifth Gear - Evo X FQ300 v Impreza WRX STi

That looks like peferct handleing to me! :icon_biggrin:
I'm sure with abit of DCCD adjustment you could neutrilize the scooby's handleing (if you were a panzy) :lol:
I think they are abit Mitsi Biased, The scooby won both races and they still say the Mitsi is the favourate!
Dan

great video, that was very close alright.. scooby looked mental out there, that gearbox in the evo wouldnt interest me at all...

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=8907.msg105694#msg105694 date=1218789974]
That looks like peferct handleing to me! :icon_biggrin:
I'm sure with abit of DCCD adjustment you could neutrilize the scooby's handleing (if you were a panzy) :lol:
I think they are abit Mitsi Biased, The scooby won both races and they still say the Mitsi is the favourate!
Dan
[/quote]

agree with you there dan.. :subaru: :subaru:

Its all staged anyway, notice when the evo hits the grass and goes side ways the scooby opens up a massive gap, then in the next shot the evo is passing the scooby out

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=8907.msg105712#msg105712 date=1218794287]
Its all staged anyway, notice when the evo hits the grass and goes side ways the scooby opens up a massive gap, then in the next shot the evo is passing the scooby out
[/quote]

yeah its tv..they always try to keep it close no matter what cars they are testing...personally I think they are probably the best tv drivers around..theres loads of great shoot outs between them...z4 v boxster...viper v corvette are a few that spring to mind..both class pilots imo.

Plato is one of the best seen him race touring cars with half his face burnt from a crash few days before
Great video good find :thumbsup:

Thats a great review, shows how that dsg gearbox isn't quite as clever as it should be :icon_redface:

That was a BIG moment though :whistle:

Back