Few pics from tonight

Mark Cahill

Full ISDC Members 2015Member Number 555
A few of us from around the Drogheda area decided to meet up for a while tonight for a chat and to put some names to the new members faces. It was a good craic when it stopped raining!

Scoobyke's new PPG box sounds savage!! :049:
And the noise from his and Markobucko's exhausts echoing around the retail park! :icon_headbang:
Nice to meet Richiemac and Justin_gc8 tonight and Joey GT-B, after he made a fashionable late entrance!! :thumbsup:
Some Pics:

100_0550.jpg

100_0551.jpg

100_0552.jpg

100_0553.jpg

100_0554.jpg

100_0555.jpg

100_0556.jpg

good night tonite.... good chat and good to put the names to the faces. Fair play to all who showed up.
it got cold there at the end tho...... Nice pics mark :thumbsup:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=14689.msg181760#msg181760 date=1240871401]
Is this the secret cool gang that no1 else knows about?? :lol:

Nice pics :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Thats the one Rob! :shhh:

Last minute thing really between yesterday and today! All are welcome next time! The more the merrier! :thumbsup:

Sh1t, was in Dublin looking for something to do for the evening. will catch e the next day maybe

cars looking very well lads

nice pics marky!!!!
great to meet the few lads tonight...fair play boys!!!!
real nice bunch and class cars too!!!
pity bout the sh1t weather!!!
cant believe i followed rob up the road and couldnt hear the box coz my radio was lashed up!!!!
:icon_redface: :icon_redface:
fair play joey for coming even if it was a civic you came in!! :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

howd you fair out justin with the twincam????
:ponder2: :ponder2:

deadly pics all the cars look mint standards very high thanks for putting them up now i know what im aspiring to :icon_omg:

maybe the navan lads could be part of that cool gang next time :thumbsup: :icon

[/quote]

your mans teg was clean but one or two things i did notice bout it kinda put me off, think i mite just put it up for sale and just look cash

o good nite last nite it was good to put faces to names, clean cars there last nite, , defo must get a bigger one again, and cheers to richie mac for sortin me out with membership payment too :thumbsup:

[quote author=justin_gc8 link=topic=14689.msg181858#msg181858 date=1240917224]

o good nite last nite it was good to put faces to names, clean cars there last nite, , defo must get a bigger one again, and cheers to richie mac for sortin me out with membership payment too :thumbsup:
[/quote] You're welcome Justin :thumbsup:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=14689.msg181767#msg181767 date=1240872365]
nice pics marky!!!!
great to meet the few lads tonight...fair play boys!!!!
real nice bunch and class cars too!!!
pity bout the sh1t weather!!!
cant believe i followed rob up the road and couldnt hear the box coz my radio was lashed up!!!!
:icon_redface: :icon_redface:
fair play joey for coming even if it was a civic you came in!! :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

:lol: :lol:good one mark it was good too meet up with you all.sound bunch of lads :thumbsup:

and lovley cars too cant wait for the next meet

hopefully ill have the leggy fixed bye the weekend i have it booked in to get the silencer taken out

on saturday in topgear if you want to come mark c get a price for your d cat :thumbsup:

Back