Feckin Clifford

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Locked my keys in the boot of the car! dont ask me how!! opened the boot release and the alarm went off, turned off the alarm(i thought!) was havin a rumage for something then went to get something from the back seats, doors were locked, turned around and the boot lid blew shut! Deadly! lets hope i can find the spare set when i get home!

I wouldnt bother doing the lotto this weekend Dan.... :lol:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=13378.msg165441#msg165441 date=1236361193]
Nightmare lad... :doh:

Friday night though.... drown your sorrows!!! :icon_jook:
[/quote]
ah its not too bad, one of the lads from work dropped me home! no keys to get in until ahe gets home! sending this from my phone. sitting on the step waitin 4 her to get home!need the car for the morning, goin to get the clutch fixed early. one of me mates will drop me over, lets hope i can find the spare keys, havent seen them in a while

Hello Dan,

You can turn this automatic lock facility off on a Clifford Alarm :thumbsup:

(Sorry that this info is a bit too late :whistle: )

Cheers,

Michael

[quote author=Michael Spec C link=topic=13378.msg165445#msg165445 date=1236364013]
Hello Dan,

You can turn this automatic lock facility off on a Clifford Alarm :thumbsup:

(Sorry that this info is a bit too late :whistle: )

Cheers,

Michael
[/quote]

I dont think this was the lock upon auto arming switched on.

When the alarm sounds the first press of the lock/unlock button will silence the alarm, but the doors are still locked, the second press of the lock/unlock button will give 3 beeps and this is the alarms switching off but telling you it has sounded while armed.

:thumbsup:

cheers Micheal i know you can disable auto lock i did that after getting locked out of the car twice at home.

when i popped the boot, with the button on the key it triggered the alarm to go off i thought i disarmed but only silenced it, it beeped 4 times when i disarmed which obviously means alarmed silenced but doors still locked, all is good now! back home . ill just have to remember to disarm the alarm before popping the boot! :wall:

I thought you opened the boot with the key dan. Your alarm is wired wrong, you shouldn't be able to pop the boot using the remote with the alarm armed :ponder:

i popped the boot with the boot release on the actual subaru key, not the clifford fob, if that makes a difference :dontknow:

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=13378.msg165543#msg165543 date=1236413260]
i popped the boot with the boot release on the actual subaru key, not the clifford fob, if that makes a difference :dontknow:
[/quote]

Ah, that explains that one so :thumbsup:

Back