favourite motorsport???????????

whats your favourite motorsport to follow

• Total voters
ford :049:

its the 50th year of racing at bathurst this year and theres supposed to be alot of the old race cars and drivers there over the weekend......ill be there for 5 days and then back to thailand for the rest of the month.....

with nissan joining next year i think it will just spoil to whole ford holden buzz over there......

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=35043.msg402211#msg402211 date=1342194774]
drifting was probably left off the list for a reason :icon_lol: :icon_razz:
[/quote]

true, skill level involved is too high for the rest :hjtwofinger:

:roll:
ah no i know it probably isnt popular with yee alright :smile:

touring cars , british or german championships and the wrc , all though you would be talking the 90's and early 00's , alot of the good has gone out of both with fewer makers and less quality coverage

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=35043.msg402199#msg402199 date=1342188400]
ford :049:

its the 50th year of racing at bathurst this year and theres supposed to be alot of the old race cars and drivers there over the weekend......ill be there for 5 days and then back to thailand for the rest of the month.....

with nissan joining next year i think it will just spoil to whole ford holden buzz over there......
[/quote]

Jesus johnny, the force is strong in you for young girls and big v8's.

Work must be going well!!!

Have to say this year F1 is exciting so that's my no1 choice followed by motogp,

wrc dosen't enter into the list anymore i'm said to say, boring stuff imo :icon_sad:

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=35043.msg402192#msg402192 date=1342185454]
nascar and v8 supercars...
[/quote]

All day long :thumbsup:

For me it will always be Formula 1. I like the intensity of each races (probably except the Monaco Grand Prix). As for F1 2015, it is more likely Mercedes will dominate almost every races. Hamilton and Rosberg are making this season their personal playground. Here's to more formula one news.

Its gotta be bike road racing for me. Huge respect for them lunatics doing the isle of man or any tt. Put everything on the line. I know its very selfish but its an addiction and they have some balls

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

I have no idea how I have somehow managed to vote for super bikes. First time seeing this thread.

Have a look at some of the old races Renault Laguna and Nissans unreal racing ciaran
Ah know them well grew up watching it Fantastic stuff so many Great race cars and big personalitys

Lots of great clips on YouTube here's a favourite

"I'm going for first says cleland" ????????????
234e74b068adced60aac19e5bacf6fc4.jpg

https://youtu.be/QI8litf5a2s

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

World rally championship for me and gt racing. Really looking forward to le mans this weekend. Lmp one with Nissan Porsche Toyota and Audi is going to be epic. And the new mega Jules options for the hybrid systems are very interesting

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back