Favourite Mods done / most looking forward to

J

JohnyB

out off all the little bits we have done to our cars just wondering what your favourite bits are..and what are you most looking forward to do next..

Mine

Done already:

has to be the carbon fiber mini scoop and the pillar gauges

Most looking forward to:

Carbon Fiber Bonnet :headbanger:

Most love my porsche front and rear brakes! :thumbsup:
Most looking forward to 550bhp engine build at some stage!

Good thread johnny!
Dan

yeah forgot the brakes myself K-sport all round :headbanger:

good thread johnny :thumbsup:

favourite mod so far :

love my carbon mirrors thinl they look the business but my exhaust system just sounds unbelivable wen let out so exhaust/downpipe.

looking forward to :

i have kind off said i will leave the scooby the way she is now because off another project i will be soon doing but will be on the look out for a carbon fibre bonnet to finish her exterior off.

Favourite mod is my carbon fiber grille.

Most looking forward to getting my new wheels.

Inovit ST VI in Bronze. Waiting fecking 2 weeks now to get them from ScoobyClinic. They are out of stock.

No more mods for me unfortunatley..the best mod ive done and the simplest was a cusco rear strut brace..tied the whole setup off the car together..matched so well with the coilovers..made the back end much livelier reduced understeer..higely recommend one.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=8272.msg98793#msg98793 date=1215772469]
Inovit ST VI in Bronze. Waiting fecking 2 weeks now to get them from ScoobyClinic. They are out of stock.
[/quote]

Nice wheel - are you going for 16's again?

There is a place called midland wheels, they also have a shop on ebay & they sell inovits, might be worth looking them up, they might have them in stock?

Favorite mod....Fmic....love the look of it....

Looking forward too............20g turbo,with 2.5 block.... :D :D :Dvery soon.... :pray: :pray:

Fav mod so far is my HKS SSQ, its the only thing I've done the car is standard other wise.

Next is a SimTek ECU with anti-lag/launch control from STi Tuning, K&N panel filter, 3" decat pipe, uprated spark plugs, walbro fuel pump, uprated fuel regulator. And prob an uprated clutch/flywheel :)

Ya great thread johnny :thumbsup:

Fav mod is def my afterburner vortex exhaust system from scoobyworld :headbanger:

Most lookin 4ward 2, prob fmic!

looking forward to getting this done at some stage when the money is available EJ20 STI 7/8 BRAND NEW 2.0L SUBARU SHORT ENGINE to get my subaru back on the road, looking forward to the remap and driving it again :) :subaru:

Favorite mod Cosworth short block and gt 4088 tubo Looking forward too Getting the bloody thing back

Fav mod: my alarm and dump valve

next mod (hopefully sooner than later): re-map and fmic, my bumper is just missing it!!

Favourite mod so far... Decat system or wheels

For now i'm lookin forward to gettin the car back from sti tuning with all the new stuff fitted

e.g bigger turbo, pistons, rods, cosworth baffled sump etc........

:subaru: :subaru:

Back