Fault code P113A Oxygen sensor circuit/open (bank 1 sensor 2)

Jarocki

Petrolheads
ISDC Club Member
Hey All. I'm getting the above fault code so i'm looking to see if anyone has the oxygen sensor matching this code. From putting it in the part number i need is 22690AB010. Partsouq is out of stock but priced at 113 Dollars. If anyone could advise that would be great or even if anyone has one spare lying around i could check that this is in fact the cause of my engine light issue coming on and off. Dave in Carrol and Roche was kind enough one day to come out and plug in(when the engine light happened to be off) and was able to get live readings and all appeared normal and readings as he was expecting.

Attachments

• 22690AB010.PNG
    22690AB010.PNG
    609 KB · Views: 0
Genuine

Non genuine

See if it passes the nct
Could be an aftermarket one and throws a Cel ,I had that on a Forester before but worked so no need to change
I think it’s the ones you solder that don’t come with a plug maybe throw the code not sure
Anyway hope that helps

Genuine

Non genuine

See if it passes the nct
Could be an aftermarket one and throws a Cel ,I had that on a Forester before but worked so no need to change
I think it’s the ones you solder that don’t come with a plug maybe throw the code not sure
Anyway hope that helps
Thanks colm that one out of stock also. When he saw live reading(when engine light was off) all readings were fine for NCT. Having engine light on however will fail the NCT.

If it passed the nct you would assume it's working
Not sure which check engines are fail and not at the moment
Not all where previously anyway
I passed on check engine for 02 sensor but passed emissions so wasn't a fail brand new sensors but we're not genuine so threw a code on a forester I had previously
Check what sensor is in it
If it passed don't worry it's probably not a big concern

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice Colm. Yes when got the live readings all were fine. What's bothersome about it is it completely turns off the eyesight system and does not allow the car to switch between the SI drive modes on the car when an engine light is on. It also does not allow cruise control to be enabled. The engine light disables a lot of functions that come with the car. This is what is most annoying about it.

Thanks colm that one out of stock also. When he saw live reading(when engine light was off) all readings were fine for NCT. Having engine light on however will fail the NCT.

Screenshot_20230905_212506_com.android.chrome.jpg

Are You sure it's out of stock?

Failing that just order of Subaru

You get a few years out of it anyway so could be worse.

Back