Fackin'ell - That was a mad one, but we're back after 24 hours...

imported_admin

Petrolheads
Sorry all members...

The forum died about 3am Saturday morning. It has taken me till now to get it fixed.

Not sure, what, when, why or how... but it's working again now and there may be a LOT of glitches for a while until I iron everything out.

All I will say is that January has been a particularly heavy month for posts, and I think if we had a few more unnecessary polls on the forum, she might well have survived for a bit longer :thumbsup:

Am going to bed... See y'all!

Paulo
ISDC Webmaster

Good man Paulo you just saved the missus from getting her head kicked in Jesus she never shuts up.
back to my world now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :thumbsup:

Good job Paulo,was having with drawl symptoms from not loggong on.... :( :(
Glad to be back... :headbanger:

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=5042.msg55752#msg55752 date=1200816182]
So what your saying is that Norris broke the web site?
[/quote]

Not at all!

I was online myself when it crashed in the early hours of Saturday morning, I tried to investigate what caused it but can only assume that the website database was overloaded due to an exceptionally busy month on here.

However, the crash has enabled me to update the forum software to the very latest version, so risk of future crashing has been reduced dramatically.

Keep on posting whatever you like, as much as you like, whenever you like.

paulo :thumbsup:

Fair fucks to ya Paulo!i was on myself when it died!kept saying contact Admin!Jaysus i tawt i did something wrong :(
Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Thanks paulo
Was gettin worried there for a min. My girlfriend even commented she saw more of me yesterday :D

Back