exhaust

wjc

Petrolheads
looking for a nice blitz or same as exhaust for classic type r full system wanted from turbo to back box.. :thumbsup:
no scrap.. :thumbsup:

thanks ger,but the type r-- still has its cat on and a crap exhaust,im looking for a full system :thumbsup:

what sort of money would a new system cost front to back or weres the best place to buy..

Hey Billy i might think of selling my full system, Its a true 3" system the whole way, open mouth down pipe, just like a big Anaconda running down underneath of car :) its slip jointed so its a handy fit and is bit lighter than a flanged one. Its one of Damos Streetperformance SP-R1 systems and is top quality..
Not sure if your aware Billy, if you fit any straight through system to your car, its gona boost spike and ecu fuel cut will be kicking in and car will be only driveable pussying around, you may get mapped for it, maybe an aftermarker bleed valve or boost controller mite control it, im not sure. I always got mine mapped

[quote author=KENC link=topic=26884.msg315695#msg315695 date=1286107408]
Hey Billy i might think of selling my full system, Its a true 3" system the whole way, open mouth down pipe, just like a big Anaconda running down underneath of car :) its slip jointed so its a handy fit and is bit lighter than a flanged one. Its one of Damos Streetperformance SP-R1 systems and is top quality..
Not sure if your aware Billy, if you fit any straight through system to your car, its gona boost spike and ecu fuel cut will be kicking in and car will be only driveable pussying around, you may get mapped for it, maybe an aftermarker bleed valve or boost controller mite control it, im not sure. I always got mine mapped
[/quote]
jesus kenc dont want that,no going down the map this and that routh,just want a system with a nice rumble,its a weekend car so i wasent worried about the noise,but just want a bolt on system that wont need the car to be messed with :thumbsup:

you will have to map her for any full system you put on i think
only u.k. cars that you can fit a system without mapping
i might be wrong but that is what i was told before :dontknow:
[quote author=wjc link=topic=26884.msg315731#msg315731 date=1286131452]
[quote author=KENC link=topic=26884.msg315695#msg315695 date=1286107408]
[/quote]
jesus kenc dont want that,no going down the map this and that routh,just want a system with a nice rumble,its a weekend car so i wasent worried about the noise,but just want a bolt on system that wont need the car to be messed with :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Just slap a back box on her Billy, she will over boost with a decat

One of the best sounding back boxes out there for the standard system is the Magnex. See if you can get one of those.

+1

[quote author=KENC link=topic=26884.msg315837#msg315837 date=1286144815]
Blitz all the way :)
[/quote]

Blitz Nur Spec only comes in a cat-back system or just backbox, cat back system tapers from 3" to 2.5" to mate up to downpipe.
pro-parts are a blitz agent 01 8030222.... Best sounding system out there, just had my car through the NCT with the bung in and
passed no bother.

blitz nur spec is what im putting on,cat back only,pro parts 4 weeks before they have them in.... :rolleyes:
anywere else they can be bought..

I have a turbo back straight through exhaust and mine doesn't spike boost :ponder:

It overfuels like a bitch and pops flames because she hasn't been remapped but mine is an original Irish so I'm not sure if that makes a difference

yeah mine does the same
there is a difference on the irish ones alright
[quote author=Big_Red link=topic=26884.msg317342#msg317342 date=1286897963]
I have a turbo back straight through exhaust and mine doesn't spike boost :ponder:

It overfuels like a bitch and pops flames because she hasn't been remapped but mine is an original Irish so I'm not sure if that makes a difference
[/quote]

gar_bandit got and fitted,brand new japspeed exhaust today,3 inch all the way from turbo,big mouth decat,nice backbox with removable baffel fully polished,what a differance it makes :smokin:

[quote author=wjc link=topic=26884.msg317826#msg317826 date=1287088225]
gar_bandit got and fitted,brand new japspeed exhaust today,3 inch all the way from turbo,big mouth decat,nice backbox with removable baffel fully polished,what a differance it makes :smokin:

[/quote]

thats what i have on my wagon now last 5 years

Back