Exhaust options for Legacy b4 blitzen

Brianellison

Recently purchased a 2000 legacy and am looking for a new exhaust does anyone have something nice for sale or recommend a nice system to really bring out the rumble

Hi Brian my cousin has the same car has a nice rumble out of it it could be a genome anything with a muffler will give a nice rumble of it I'll ask him and let you know

Mate of mine had a Kakimoto on his and it sounded unbelievable. I can't really remember which now, but they do say to decat one of the cats on one of the down pipes, not sure if primary or secondary.
And also can't really remember why they say to only decat one. But I'm sure you'd find out with a Google search.
Plenty options there tho, anything branded would be good really, Kakimoto, HKS etc etc
3 cats and 2 resonators in those twin turbo systems as far as I recall. Few years since I had mine like, but thats where I'd start đź‘Ť

Was that Ryan zab4 with the black legacy Eoin I remember hearing his at birdhill a few years ago nice car as well

That was it Gary yeah. Got a few spins in it too, class car to be fair, had a full iPad install done on the dash to replace the OEM radio, cool touch, opened up with the subaru logo on it too. Epic sound off the kakimoto too, think he had a 3 inch system with one cat remaining in it.
I remember that meet too. Will get another Christmas meet going in the same place again this year seen as last year had us all in hazmat suits lol

Back