Exhaust for blobeye

michael

ISDC Club Member
I was thinking of getting a full exhaust for the blobeye but I'm stuck between buying a exhaust or getting one made is there a place ye recommend who makes exhausts

Are you talking about a cat back? Or turbo back? If turbo back, you'll need a remap also considering your either gonna be sports cat or decat. Something to consider. But lots of used reputable brands around available, HKS, Blitz etc MB Developments or Olly McCarron would have plenty I'd say. Unless going full straight pipe....that's probably the way I'd go lol

What's the current setup and what do u want to change if stock and passes nct as is ( cats in place ect std 2.5 pipework) then easiest thing to do is get a different back box if more rumble/rasp required best bang per buck i did on previous car was a afterburner vortex from scoobyworld won't break bank and unlocked lovely rumble..I also previously bought full rcm ss system Inc sports cat but not cheap but lovley quality & Deep ww2 spitfire toneπŸ™‚..so really depends on what ur after..

For big impact while remaining nct friendly so no fitting cats every year a nice backbox and unresonated center (picked my center up on ebay ss for bout 140 before)

Also lads here might have something second hand they might part with.

No real advice on where to get one made up sorry

Last edited:
Nurspec just change back box still be very loud need a bung to pass nct I had one on blobeye I had. A miltex is a nice sounding exhaust perks up when revs up and can drive around without being to loud. The drone on motorway gets boring quick from nurspec but great for a rip it depends what you want yourself. YouTube videos give you a idea πŸ‘πŸ‘

A spitfire Wrx πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺIv heard it all now πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Go for a bolt on back box system like a genome exhaust that will be a straight fit unless your looking to change the full system as most don’t match up to standard systems πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:
Nurspec just change back box still be very loud need a bung to pass nct I had one on blobeye I had. A miltex is a nice sounding exhaust perks up when revs up and can drive around without being to loud. The drone on motorway gets boring quick from nurspec but great for a rip it depends what you want yourself. YouTube videos give you a idea πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nurspec wont be able to use just the back box Gary as the rear flange is in a different position so would need cat back. But as said just a back box is simplest option

Afterburner Raptor be my shout. Nice deep burble. Made by Hayward & Scott for Scoobyworld in UK

Is that a cat back system if so I might be getting that🀀🀀🀀
Just arrived yesterday from Haywards and Scott, afterburner raptor, yes you can buy back box or cat back system. I got it in three inch bore to mate up with 3 inch downpipe . Will let you know on noise levels, good sounds per pounds 🀣

Attachments

• IMG-20240502-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240502-WA0001.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 15
Yeah cat back system, I'd say the one in the video has decat tho, so a little louder with more turbo whistle, but they do sound epic πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Just arrived yesterday from Haywards and Scott, afterburner raptor, yes you can buy back box or cat back system. I got it in three inch bore to mate up with 3 inch downpipe . Will let you know on noise levels, good sounds per pounds 🀣
Love it! Good man, look forward to hearing it man 😎😎

Back