ExCel London Classic Car show 2017 in Pictures

Killiano92

Petrolheads
Popped over to this for the day last Friday, good setup show was decent, not anywhere near as big as the NEC show though.
Was a lot of cars on display for sale by the Investment crowds that are making the market over there go nuts price wise which took away from it a bit for me but still good to see the metal on display all the same. Lots of stuff restored to insane detail but to the point where they cost a million and you cant drive them, not for me. For instance a 930 911 turbo is not a £160k car imo. I appreciate old 275GTB Ferraris and DB4 astons etc as static art but I think the classic car balloon in the UK has to burst soon. The crowd that had they hypercar trinity on display were wining and dining people and offering them money to make car investments, folders stating what gains they would make etc. I think those guys must be pretty dodgy tbh.
Surprised also at quality of the paint and polish work on cars for sale or auction - most of them swirled to death and loads with polish not wiped off properly. All in all though, was some seriously cool stuff there, even bumped into Jacky Ickx!!

There was 4 La Ferraris there including an Aperta which is pretty impressive, also 3 F40s, 2 288GTOs and 2 F50s.
The F50 is class up close! Id have the 288 though :)
Also sat in a Tesla Model X which is a pretty nifty bit of kit and the tech inside is class!

Anyway, enjoy the pics...

http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/killiano92/London Classic show 2017/story

Swb Audi quarto is class

Unreal! One of the highlights for me, there was 4 mint coupes there too, one of them, a 1991 20v bought blind on ebay sitting in field and restored to perfection!

And a mars red 84 one used in Ashes to Ashes too.

LOVE the quattros, will be unfortunately out of reach in years to come :(

Pre digital clock model in red or grey be the one for me if could get one.

Back